31 The Last Show

"(Y/n)...I forgot to tell you but I'm cutting my hair as soon as the show is over," Lin says which causes her to snap her head up.

"No!? Really? Aww, I like you with long hair, but I get it if that's what you want..." she says with a pout, "That sucks, less to tug on," she jokes.

"Yeah it won't be so short that you can't tug it..." he mumbles, his own cheeks flushing a bit causing her to move to slip her arms around him and press a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Lin it's fine, if you want to cut it then do it, don't you dare hold back because of me. You could always grow it back, that's the best thing about hair, it grows," she points out looking at him through the mirror as her arms were loosely around his neck.

He moved to pat her hand and leaned back in his seat, "Okay, but don't tell anyone, seriously no one knows I'm cutting it."

"My lips are sealed sir," (Y/n) says softly, "Now I should get to my seat...I'll see you after the show okay?" she points out softly. "Then we'll have fun at the party and crash at the mine where we can do whatever the next day, no meetings, no shows, just the two of us, some wine perhaps and a good amount of movies," she points out.

Lin lets out a groan, "God you're perfect, as long as we watch The Little Mermaid I'm all for it,"

(Y/n) holds back a groan, but nods, "Yeah we can watch it, but I will insist on watching Mulan straight after,"

"You've got yourself a deal, I'll see you after the show...though I want one last kiss,"

(Y/n) laughs as she moves to give him a solid kiss on the lips, though Lin surprised her by tugging her onto his lap deepening it much to her protest and pulled away, "no, you said a kiss, you didn't say a make out, now I'm going. I'll see you on stage,"

Lin pouted but let her go.

_________

Once the show was over (Y/n) hovered in the doorway as she watched Lin get his hair cut, wincing a bit, "Annnd it's gone," she says with a dramatic sigh.

"Way better though, my neck can breathe and I don't need these silly ties anymore!" Lin says as he glances at himself.

"Now the goatee stays sir, otherwise I'm going to riot with Twitter on that," (Y/n) points out, as he leans to kiss her after thanking his hairstylist for cutting it.

"Great, now that that is done, party time!" Lin points out his arm snaking around her waist. "Love you so much, did I mention this dress looks amazing on you?"

"You've seen me in this dress before, it's the one I wore the first time-"

"the first time you saw the show, I remember, it was one reason I was scared because I was slowly admitting I was falling for you,"

"Well it worked out in the end, and I got an amazing guy to be my boyfriend, one I don't think I'm letting go," she whispers.

"Okay you guys can canoodle another time, we need to celebrate!" Daveed's voice calls out as he moves to pass them drink.

The night was filled with chatter, drinks, and cake, eventually leading Lin and (Y/N) back to her apartment where they started their movie night.