84 Off To Film Again

"I don't want to leave-" Lin pouts as he tries holding Victoria close to him. His flight was going to leave early so he'd be leaving after she was asleep.

"We don't want you to leave either, but you've got to, you've been looking forward to this," (Y/N) points out softly moving to peck his cheek.

"I know, but I'm going to miss you and her so much,"

"And we'll only be a phone call away. And you'll be back just in time for this one's birthday and I'll be almost done with the school year-"

"You're the best teacher you know that? Your students are so fucking lucky to have you," Lin pipes up.

"So you tell me, but seriously Lin, we'll manage." (Y/n) says softly moving to lean her head on his shoulder as Victoria clings to him, clearly understanding to some degree that she wouldn't see him for a bit.

"What if she starts walking while I'm gone?"

"Then I'll be sure to have my phone ready to go, she's already standing a bit, toppling over of course but standing with help," (Y/n) points out. "She's gonna miss you, I think Betsy here is as well, she's laying on your suitcase,"

"She is, isn't she? I feel bad for her, she's stuck with her crazy sister and mama," Lin teases.

"Oh ha-ha, you're the crazy one if anything. Banging on the keyboard in frustration..." (Y/n) teases.

"Okay okay, fair point." Lin points out before sighing as the small family cuddle for a bit. With Victoria eventually drifting off. "I want to put her to bed," Lin whispers. "Tuck her in and everything,"

"Then go right ahead, then I want to give you a proper good-bye." (Y/n) whispers as he brightens up a bit leaning to kiss her lips softly before carrying their daughter off to bed.

"I'm gonna miss him so much Betsy, more than you," (Y/n) says dramatically.

Betsy gives her a tilted head look making her laugh just as Lin came back to slip his arms around her.

"What's got you all laughing?"

"Betsy seems to think you're taking her with you and when I said I was gonna miss you she gave that confused look,"

"hmmm," Lin hums, "She's not coming with me, and I wish I could take you all with me though, you are the best thing ever,"

"We wish we could as well, but you've got work..." (Y/n) points out.

"But I've got four hours with you still...and our bed is calling us mi querida"