63 Hamfam Meets Baby Miranda

"She's so cute!" Pippa gushes as she held Victoria in her arms for the first time. With everyone's schedules, it'd be hard getting everyone to meet up, but eventually, it all worked out.

"She really is...Anthony...I think I'm having baby fever," Jazzy says as she coos over Pippa's side wiggling her fingers at Victoria who had grabbed one of them.

"Oh no, no way, not right now Jaz," Anthony pleads from across the room, shooting a panicked look at Lin who shrugged.

"Aww, but she's so cute! Why can't we?" Jazzy complains.

"Because we've all got a lot on our plate, so not at this moment," Anthony points out.

"I got Oakland gear for her!" Daveed calls out having busted into the room with a bag clearly with more presents.

"Oh my gosh I regret this already," (Y/n) mumbles, "Why are our friends insane? And they're gonna spoil her rotten, she's barely a month old,"

"But her honorary Uncles and Aunts are gonna be the best, she'll be so protected," Lin points out.

"And she'll have you all wrapped around her finger soon enough," Renée points out from the other side of Pippa.

"She totally will, she's got Lin singing and reading stories to her every night while he rocks her, she just gives him those small smile like motions and he's melted," (Y/n) teases as Lin huffs a bit.

"I'm not that whipped..." he mumbles.

"That's what having a daughter does, she becomes the center of your world, nothing else besides your partner that is, matters," Chris points out with a chuckle.

"Thanks, you all for coming over...dinner should be here soon,"

"Pizza right?" Daveed calls out.

"Yes, lots of pizza, so much pizza that you all better eat it all, I swear you guys eat so much food, I'm glad this is only like a few times a year we all meet up," Lin pipes up shaking his head and leaning back in the couch.

The rest of the night was filled with passing Victoria around, some more anxious to hold her than others, like Anthony who was panicking while Jazzy rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure...she's so small...I don't think this is a good idea,"

"Oh my gosh just hold the baby Ant!" Jazzy says shoving his arms the right way to hold her, "There, see? She's good...and now I can maybe convince you,"

"No, no way, not now at least...but someday okay?" Anthony says as he seemed to melt a bit whispering words of Spanish to the baby.

"THey're amazing. I'm glad tonight worked out," (Y/n) whispers to Lin as they watched their friends, no their family interact with their daughter.

"I know, I really do love them all, they're great, she's gonna be so loved,"

"So loved and so spoiled with affection she won't know what to do about it,"

"And when it comes to dating we'll have a good line of defense,"

"Oh stop it, that's a long time from now," (Y/n) mumbles, "She's a month old, no need to worry too much," she says as she leans into Lin's arms and he kisses her temple.

"Love you," he whispers.

"Love you too," (Y/n) responds, the two watching their family and joining back in a few minutes later.

They really were one amazing and fun family, mismatched for sure, but a family none the less. One Victoria was just getting into.

_________

A/n: I literally can't believe this has over 2k reads and nearly 500 votes...like omg...Also, the next few chapters are just quick jumping through most of Lin's time filming His Dark Materials, so we be speeding up to holidays