115 July 2-Day Before Release

"This is so exciting!" Lin says as he glances at the tweets rolling in of people getting ready for their Hamilton Watch-party.

"I know it is" (Y/n) said in a small strained voice which made Lin's head stop to her.

"You okay?" he asks his voice turning into quite a bit of concern.

"Mmhmm, just some braxton hicks I think...nothing to worry about,"

"(Y/n) are you...sure it's braxton hicks? I mean last time with Victoria you thought that and the next thing we knew it was your water broke?" Lin points out.

"...Lin-Manuel I am fine-don't worry about me, go finish the last few interviews and calls you've got going on-I'll keep an eye on Victoria it's fine..." (Y/n) says sternly.

"Yes Ma'am!" Lin says moving to press a kiss to her temple before heading back into his office to go finish up things.

_____

"Yeah we're practically counting down the seconds to when it's released-" Lin speaks up over a call as his office door opens with (Y/n) giving him a panicked look. "Uh hold on a second-, " he says quickly tugging his headphones out of his ears and turning around to look at her with concern, "(Y/n)? What's up?"

"Oh darn it I knew you were still in an interview-but uh..there's a situation-"

"What? What is it?" Lin asked a bit of a head tilt coming from him.

"I may or may not have had my water break?" (Y/n) says hesitantly, "I mean contractions aren't super close-I can wait until after-"

"WHAT!? OH MY GOD-uh hey yeah uh I have to go...my wife just went into labor and yup! I am so sorry-uh pass the question to Chris-he knows a lot too-" Lin says hurriedly as he moves to close everything and get his computer to sleep. "Let's go! Let's go! This is not a drill! Oh my gosh, I have to call my parents-we can drop Victoria off with them-I'm sure that will be okay right?" he says.

"Lin please breathe-and yes we can do that since they can't come with us to the hospital-but yes it's fine-" (Y/n) soothes moving to grab his hands.

"Hamilton, ha! If the baby is born by midnight they get to be Alex-" he points out with a smirk.

"Ugh-of course you'd bring that back up-but yes-I conceded," (Y/n) grumbles. "How did I managed to get a husband that has names ready to go?"

"Because you married a play-writer, my dear!" Lin calls out as he gathers things for them to take.