42 And That's a Wrap: Back To New York!

The rest of the time in London was amazing, and (Y/n) and Lin both spend quality time together. It all came to a close when the two were dancing at the wrap party. Even though it was not something (Y/n) was completely fond of, but being there with Lin and seeing him laugh and enjoy himself was totally worth it. The two were just slow dancing on the Mary Poppins themed wrap party while music played through the speakers.

"I can't wait to be home in our bed, it's been forever," Lin mumbles as the two sway.

"I know Lin, and I can't wait to see Betsy again, I miss the pup cuddles," (Y/n) points out.

"Well my parents seem to be loving having her stay with them, so it might be hard to get her back," he jokes.,

"Well...they can have her a few extra days, get it so we make it back to a schedule," she muses softly to him. "Gives us time to be alone too..." she mumbles.

"We've been alone together for a solid month and a half, and you want more alone time?" Lin jokes.

"Hey if I can get any and all alone time without you having to do work then I call it a plus," (Y/n) points out.

"It's fine, I appreciate that time we've got...speaking of which, why not go back and leave early?" he teases his lips ghosting over her ear making her shiver.

"You are so on Mr.Miranda," (Y/n) purrs giving him a mischievous grin.

____________

"Remind me why we chose such an early flight and decided it was a good idea not to really sleep?" (Y/n) mumbles rubbing her eyes. The two were in sweats, clearly wanting to be comfortable on the flight back, and (Y/n) was curled close to his side nearly falling to sleep, the two had been up quite sometime the night before and had only gotten a few hours maybe of sleep.

"Cause the sooner we get home the better," Lin points out, coffee in hand. "I offered to get you coffee but you said no,"

"Cause I don't want coffee...I want iced tea and they didn't have it," she grumbles hiding her face in his arm with a small sigh.

"Hey don't go falling asleep until we get on the plane querida," he says affectionately.

"Okay...but you'll owe me the best cheesecake when we get back because this is a pain and I am terribly tired,"

"Anything for you querida," Lin whispers.

_____________

One flight later and the two were happily settled in the bed, clearly not wanting to unpack just yet and enjoy the cuddles. "Food'll be here in like a half-hour," Lin whispers.

"mmm, cheesecake," (Y/n) mumbles nuzzling into Lin further, the blanket tugged around her even though it was a warm day.

"Yes your cheesecake is coming, but you've got to eat your other food first,"

"No, just want the cheesecake, everything else has been making me feel nauseous," she mumbles.

Lin sighs and rubs her back, "Okay...how about you have a few bites and then you can have all the cheesecake."

"...I find that an agreeable compromise,"

"Good,"