99 I Want Another Baby

While (Y/n) was grading papers late one night Lin slipped into bed after putting Victoria down and tucked in. His arms snaking around (Y/n) as he read over her shoulder.

"I want another baby," Lin whispers softly causing (Y/n) to pause mid mark and look at him.

"Okay, like now? I mean we could certainly try," (Y/n) whispers back her eyes searching his for a few more answers.

"I...yeah right now...well not this second, but like you've got Thanksgiving break next week, I was thinking we could try around then?" he points out.

(Y/n)'s face broke out into a grin and she nods, "Yes, yeah let's do it, you know we can start now after I finish these papers? If you want to help? I've got quizzes to grade over in that pile?" she points out.

She hadn't seen Lin go faster to grab something for a while but he was quick to help, clearly, the idea of them trying for another kid, now that Victoria was over one, and clearly would be two by the time a new sibling would come.

"So we're really going to do this aren't we?" (Y/n) points out as she moved to finish up her last few papers.

"We are, and I'm more excited because I know this will be amazing, we're at a great point to have another one, and it'll be amazing. A lot of work, but amazing. I just know it's perfect for us," Lin points out softly as he leans to kiss her cheek before going back to helping her grade the quizzes.

"It really is, I was going to wait until Christmas to ask if you wanted to try again, but with this, I'd at least get through the year and won't miss the beginning of next school year." (Y/n) points out earning a grin from Lin.

"See? You say I'm a bad planner sometimes, but you really forget I'm good at planning things out perfectly too." he points out.

"You are rather good at planning some things Lin, maybe not everything, but I'll give you this one." (Y/n) points out.