97 Reception

Right before the reception took place there were plenty of times for pictures to be taken. Many of the family of three, with Victoria being held by Lin as both he and (Y/n) kissed her cheeks while she cracked a small toothy grin at them. It was so pure that (Y/n) nearly didn't want it to ever end.

Isabella was quick to get them on track and going off signing things and making sure everything ran smoothly to the point where (Y/n) had to drag her away for a second in order to get pictures with her. "Breathe Isabella, you've done an amazing job and I appreciate you so much. You really helped and I sure hope this friendship we have stays a friendship,"

"Of course, I adore you, but if you need any party help, I'm the one to ask,"

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind, also relax yourself and enjoy the party too, don't stress everything is pretty much done and you're good,"

"Alright, congrats again Mrs.Miranda," Isabella teased making (Y/n) grin.

___________

"Give it up for our newly wedded couple! The Miranda's!" The announcer calls out as (Y/n) and Lin walks into the reception area. Victoria was hanging out with (Y/n)'s mother but was clearly happy as she had a plate of food filled with fruits that she just loved.

As the reception went into more time with stories being told by the maid of honor and best man (Y/n) and Lin were practically cuddled up to one another laughing and nearly crying in happiness.

By the time they were dancing their first dance, it was the sweetest. (Y/n) had her head resting against his chest as he whispered things to her, only loud enough so she could hear over the music, but it would be clear on the video that they were discussing something so sweet.

"I love you so much, I am so amazingly happy," Lin whispered as they swayed to the music, both not much of dancers.

"I know, I'm so happy too Lin-Manuel, so incredibly happy," (Y/n) whispers back.

"I love seeing the ring on your finger, and the one on mine just feels so right," he points out.

"It does, doesn't it? Best year ever isn't it?" (Y/n) points out.

"Yup, the best year ever," Lin whispers back.

Once the first dance was done the party really got started and the two snuck off the dance floor to just see the evening sunset on the balcony of the area.

"You radiant brighter than the moon," Lin whispers as he kissed her shoulder, holding her close to him as they basked in the newly risen moon.

"I care to disagree, but your words are very sweet," (Y/n) points out softly.

"You're mother has Vicky tonight right?" Lin asks.

"Yup, but we pick her back up at lunch tomorrow, so we've got a night without her, the honeymoon is later once you're done filming and I'm done with school in December. Whole week before Christmas," (Y/n) points out.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could have done it right after the wedding,"

"No need to apologize, it's fine, filming is so important Lin, plus with school starting up I need to get organized. I just wanted this wedding to happen in the summer, and instead of waiting,"

"Way better than waiting, I love you,"

"I love you too, now dance, or well sway with me here?"

"Of course querida, anything for you,"