35 What Is That Accent?

" 'Ello Love," came a voice from the doorway of (Y/n)'s classroom, of course, the day was done so there weren't any students, but the strange voice made her glance up with a small gasp.

"What the hell was that Lin?" she asks with a shake of her head, "Are you trying to get all of England to hate you with that accent?"

Lin seemed to pout and deflate a bit, "Aww, I thought it was good...guess it needs more work," he murmurs moving to steal the seat next to her, a kiss to her forehead.

"And tell me why it is you're practicing a British accent?" she asks setting her pen down and glancing at him.

"Because you've just witnessed the first of a character I get to play in the Mary Poppins sequel," Lin whispers to her.

"Oh? That does sound fun...but it needs a lot of work Lin," 

"Oh I know (Y/n), but still, gotta start somewhere," Lin points out.

"When do you leave?" she asks softly frowning a bit, knowing films take quite a bit of time.

"Well...it starts in February...and we don't wrap until July..." Lin says hesitantly.

"Oh..." Was all (Y/n) could say a frown forming on her face. "I could join you at the end of May...cause we get out of school then...and probably could see you during spring break," she says moving to grab her calendar up.

Lin seemed to relax at that, "I was worried you'd be more upset, and yell at me or something worse," he mumbles, his arms moving to wrap around her.

"Why? You're clearly passionate about it, so why shouldn't I tell you to go for it?"

"I love you so fucking much," Lin mumbles moving to tug her into a small but loving kiss which she returned.

"I love you a lot too Lin, and I know it's hard, but we can manage, right? At least we'll get Christmas together...and Valentine's-Day is overrated anyway," she admits softly, though Lin could tell she was a bit disappointed by that not being able to happen.

"Hey, it's fine, we can figure something out, I'll stay up late and we can chat or something on Valentines Day and it'll be a Skype-date," he points out.

"I know, you always know how to figure things out. And I'm happy you've got this, you'll be amazing...but if you keep messing up the accent I'm going to make a bad accent jar...you'll owe a quarter each time you use a poorly done one."

"But...but that's just mean, and totally targets me," Lin points out.

(Y/n) smirks, "Oh does it? I didn't think of that..." she teases moving back to her grading.