25 Day Before The Tony's

"Do you really want me to stay the night?" (Y/n) asks a bit shyly, shifting on her feet. Lin and she had just finished up with a date night, seeing as tomorrow was going to be crazy.

"Of course...I mean you don't have to but it'd be easier, plus your dress is already at my place and you'd be heading over early in the morning..." Lin points out. "You don't have to share a bed with me or anything! I can get the guest room set up easily," he tells her.

(Y/n)'s face flushed as she moved to play with her bracelet on her wrist, "I wouldn't mind sharing a bed, I'm not sure I'm ready to go that far in our relationship though. Sleeping beside each other is fine, it's actually kind of nice, the idea of being able to cuddle up with you," she says bashfully.

Lin turned to face her with a wide grin on his face, "Okay...then we can do that, nothing more than that is fine with me, I'll take what you give me, and cuddles does sound like a perfect after date thing..."

"Cuddles, warm blankets and hot chocolate," (Y/n) corrects. "that's a great after date thing, plus we could just carelessly watch Disney movies for sure," she points out.

"The Little Mermaid is a must-"

"No, no The Little Mermaid, if anything we'll watch Mulan or Frozen,"

Lin let out a huff and gave her a pout, "Nooo, c'mon we have to watch The Little Mermaid! It's my favorite,"

"Lin I don't want to watch that, we always watch it," (Y/n) points out tapping his nose, "Stop pouting, we can watch it another night, I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" Lin asks holding up his pinky finger childishly.

(Y/n) glares at the finger before sighing in defeat, "Fine...pinky promise...gosh what are we eight?"

"No I'm pretty sure we're adults, but I am holding it to you."

"Well let's start these movies otherwise we won't sleep much, and tomorrow's a big day..lots of cameras and people looking at us..."

"Not to mention it's my first time being able to really showcase how amazing and incredible my girlfriend is," Lin pipes up, "I get to show the whole world how lucky I am to have you in my life," he says leaning to press kisses across her face before landing on her lips in a soft loving kiss.