103 Friends and Family Know

"Okay calm down" Lin says as (Y/n) paces a bit, "We've done this before, it's not something to worry about," he points out.

"I know, I'm just antsy about it, you know how I get. And the bump is now visible if I don't wear baggy clothes," (Y/n) points out as she glances down. The little bump had formed, while she looked at it Lin slipped behind her and rested his hands on the bump.

"It's a cute bump though, and you're glowing, and everyone will be excited. We already told your mom on face-time. This is time for my parents and some of our friends that are here." Lin points out softly.

"I know, okay, we're good, I'm good." (Y/n) says softly turning around to kiss Lin swiftly.

________________

Once their friends and family were finally at their small 'reveal' party Lin got everyone's attention.

"Okay! (Y/n) and I have an announcement to make-mainly the reason we got this whole party together for you, seeing as there really isn't anything going on in February and we figured it'd be a great way to announce this big thing,"

"Lin's stalling, but we're having another baby!" (Y/n) stated as she shifted her hoodie off in order to reveal the small bump. Everyone was quick to congratulate them and the women of course cooing over the bump.

Lin's smile could not falter as he stuck by (Y/n)'s side his hand carefully usually resting on the bump as they talked to their friends and family about it.

____________________________________

"We're gonna announce it on Twitter by the end of the month probably. Just want to go through one more appointment before really letting people know about it." Lin reminds (Y/n) as the last of their guests leave. He leans to kiss (Y/n)'s head.

"Yeah just to be safe, but the fans already are so supportive, so I think it'll be fine, my students are suspecting things, I had one ask me if I was doing okay since I seemed to be wearing sweats more often than my usual pants and button-up shirt-" (Y/n) admits.

"Right you have that one that rivals Isabella in the caring department this year right?" Lin points out.

"I do, Rebecca is rather sweet, timid but sweet thing. She's rather observant." (Y/n) points out.

"Yeah, while I announce on Twitter (Y/n) is gonna announce it through the day to her students, as some are fans from what I gathered,"

"Some freak out over that too-it's fun honestly. Especially when we get to the Hamilton and Revolutionary war bit,"

"Yeah because I get to be a guest and talk to them about it, but that also means I get to have you keep off your feet this time," Lin points out.

"Fine, I'll keep off my feet more, it's hard though, I like walking around,"

"I just want what's best for you,"