120 Time Moves On

Spending time with family made (Y/n) realize how amazing it was. She had an amazing family. One she never would have had, had she never gone and looked for the Hamilton book.

Picking it up she hummed as she flipped through the pages, not noticing Lin walking in and joining her in bed. "Hamilton? Haven't seen you bring that out in a while," he points out, his arms snaking around her.

"Hmm? Yeah, some of my students were asking me about it, since Hamilton came out, so I'm looking it over again. Plus this book is what brought us together, even still has my old number in it" he points out to the inside cover.

Though they had gone straight to a coffee shop after they met, he had to write his number down somewhere, and well he thought it was fitting.

"Seems like a long time ago, but not at the same time?" (Y/n) points out as she leans a bit into his arms.

"I know, best years of my life though, because you're my wife, and the most amazing one at that, plus we've got two kids, life couldn't get any better." Lin points out softly as he held her close.

"Yeah, that is true, such an amazing time we've had huh?" she points out softly moving to close the book and set it aside before turning to face Lin. "I love you,"

"I love you too, so much (Y/n) Miranda-" Lin whispers.

(Y/n) nuzzled him a bit before sighing in content, "That book started this whole thing, and I will be grateful for it," she points out softly.

"I am too, I never want to change anything about it. Now let's get some sleep okay?"

"Yeah, goodnight Lin-Manuel Miranda,"

"And goodnight to you too (Y/n) (Y/m/n) Miranda" Lin whispers as he turns the lights off.

________
A/N: And well this is it. The last chapter. Thank you all so much for reading this! My new story will be a Daveed Diggs x Reader called 'The Presidents Daughter' and should be up a bit after this chapter goes live