56 Baby Shower

"Oh my Pippa went all out," (Y/n) says in awe as she and Lin arrived much before anyone else, though Pippa seemed to be running around making sure things like decorations and the games were all ready to go.

"Right there you two are! Okay, we've got a lot to do, but you're sitting. I'm going to steal Lin for a bit, Steve is somewhere around here..." Pippa murmurs glancing around for her husband who seemed to be MIA.

Lin gave (Y/n) a look of pure horror knowing that if Steve had ditched his wife to hide then he too would need to find sanctuary.

(Y/n) just shook her head at Lin, "I'm sure he's around here somewhere, don't worry too much Pippa, everything looks amazing." (Y/n) says trying to soothe her friend while Lin still seemed to be trying to figure out how to avoid this situation. "Why don't you show me a few of the games before the party starts?"

"Alright...Lin stop backing away," Pippa says without missing a beat earning a pout from Lin who had moved away from the two women.

"C'mon my love," (Y/n) says grabbing Lin's hand again as Pippa walks them through everything.

"So we've got puffy paint onesie making, that everyone gets to make. We've got putting diapers on the stuffed animals, whoever gets through it first gets a little bag of candy, figured it'd be the easiest since the Hamfam gets rather competitive..."

"It seems fun Pippa, thank you," Lin says watching (Y/n)'s eyes light up by every new game that Pippa introduced. 

"And here is the cake! Seeing as you vetoed the balloons, it's colored on the inside...and only I know the answer!" Pippa says with a grin on her face.

"So if I were to peak..." Lin says reaching only to wince as Pippa smacked his hand with her clipboard.

"No way in hell Lin-Manuel Miranda, you have to wait, just like everyone else, I will not have you ruin this..."

______

"Ha! See, I did the best onesies!" Came Davveed's voice from across the room as he held up an onesie with puffy painted on it that said 'My favorite Uncle is the coolest, he can Rap really fast'

"Oh yeah? In case you forgot there are more Uncles than just you!" Came Anthony's voice from where he was still designing the onesie.

"This baby has too many Uncles for all I'm concerned with...why is everyone so competitive?" (Y/n) whispers to Lin.

"I don't know...they do all realize that they're equal in terms of Uncle..." he points out softly.

"I don't think they know that Lin," (Y/n) whispers.

"Okay! Time for the big thing! Gender Reveal!!!" Pippa calls out, having moved the cake to a more photo-opportunity spot.

"Ready for this Lin?" (Y/n) asks practically bouncing in excitement.

"I'm ready, but whatever we'll be happy,"

"Of course," (Y/n) says in agreement.

The two move to cut the cake, pulling it out, which revealed very clearly as pink M&m's and a pink cake were revealed.

This caused everyone to let out an excited squeal, though they probably would have with either one being revealed.

"A girl! We're having a girl! A little princessa!" Lin cries out, dropping the knife, carefully on the table and lifting (Y/n) up spinning her excitedly.

"Ahh!" (Y/n) squealed excitedly, "Oh my gosh she is going to be one of the most protected kids in all of New York, you are not going to let anyone get to her," she whispers.

"Damn right," Lin murmurs leaning in to press a loving kiss to her lips, completely forgetting they were in front of an audience who was clearly excited by the newfound information.

The rest of the party went by happily, with Lin and (Y/n) sticking to each other, and the congratulations from everyone.