34 You Are My Disney Princess

"Wait...so you want me to go down to LA with you, to go to the Moana premiere...next week without giving me much heads up" (Y/n) asks with wide eyes. School had been working her to the bone and her papers were stacking up in a pile, but she was getting through them.

"Well yes? I was hoping you could take the week off, and we could have fun in LA, meet up with your mother and all that..." Lin says softly.

(Y/n)'s eyes light up at the thought, "You know...I might take you up on that...yeah okay, a week in LA sounds like a rather nice idea," she says, "But...that means you have to help me with these worksheets, I'll get you a key,"

"So if I help you...you'll be able to come!" Lin says perking up at that.

(Y/n) laughed as she passed him a red pen and the answer key, "Yes, as long as we get these done, though again I wished you asked me sooner rather than later," she says softly as they get to work.

"I may have gotten side-tracked on a few things," Lin murmurs, "And I forgot up until I got the tickets emailed to me this morning,"

"Wait...you knew I'd say yes and had everything arranged..." (Y/n) says with a hum.

"Er...yes?" Lin says sheepishly.

"As long as I get to spend time with you at some point..and don't you dare make me get another dress, the one I wore to the Tony's is perfectly fine,"

"But...but...you can't wear the same thing...and I see your glare and will shut up,"

"Uh-huh you better, I am not having you spend money when there doesn't need to be," she mumbles.

__________

"Okay, so maybe there are a bit more cameras then there were at the Tony's and I should have told you that before," Lin says sheepishly as he had his arm wrapped around (Y/n)'s waist as they made their way down the carpet a week later.

"Yes...but I can't complain, you're incredible at what you do Lin," (Y/n) whispers in between smiling as Lin turned to press a kiss to her cheek.

"I'm so lucky," he mumbles to her. Eventually, he had to go do interviews, with only a few wanting to drag her into it.

"Yes, the songs are incredible, he kept humming a few of them around the house while I would grade papers, and they got stuck in my head," (Y/n) says into the mic as Lin grinned from beside her.

"But well she's the real one doing all the work, as long as she's here my muse is quite amazing," Lin pipes up, causing (Y/n)'s cheeks to flush at that statement.

__________

Winding down for the night (Y/n) kicked her heels off only for Lin to quickly wrap his arms around her and lift her up, causing her to laugh, "Lin no! Stop! We need to sleep, that was exhausting, too many people I can hide in my cave for the next year without more interactions," she whines.

"But I want to do something else, and you look too beautiful not to do other things," he mumbles his face nuzzling her neck causing her to shiver and her cheeks to heat up.

"We've got the rest of the week though," she mumbles turning to press her lips to his.

"A week is never long enough," he mumbles as they moved towards the bed.