60 Welcome To The World

"Victoria Sophia Theodosia Miranda" Lin whispers as he watches (Y/n) holding their daughter against her chest humming softly as she did so. "You did so amazing querida, my amazing partner, we've got a beautiful baby girl," he whispers as (Y/n) glanced up at him with an exhausted smile.

"I really did huh? I love her so much Lin," she says softly, "She's so small and so soft..." she murmurs sleepily.

"Here let me take her, you need to rest, so go on a rest," Lin points out, lifting his daughter into his arms and rocking her a bit before getting her into the bassinet.

"Love you Lin," (Y/n) mumbled sleepily.

"I love you too (Y/n)"

_____________

It was an hour or so later that (Y/n) woke up and rolled a bit with a wince to glance at Lin, who had fallen asleep in the chair. Spotting his phone she sneakily grabbed it and snapped a picture of him, and posted it to his Twitter

-Only been a new dad for a few hours and he's already passed out. It's going to be exhausting but worth it. We'll tell you more soon. With Love- (Y/n)+sleeping Lin-

She smiled a bit spotting a few responses of freaking out fans before shutting it off and moving to text her mom from Lin's phone letting her know.

It was a half-hour later that Lin jolted awake confused for a second before he spotted (Y/n) who was still on his phone. "Why are you using my phone?"

"I can't move, everything hurts, and my phone is all the way in my bag across the room, yours is here. Anthony and Jazzy send their love and said they'd be here in a few hours, my mom is attempting to get a flight to meet her granddaughter. And your parents are on their way," she explains passing him the phone.

"Great, I can't wait for everyone to meet Victoria," he whispers his eyes darting to their sleeping daughter in the bassinet.

"She's still asleep. But she'll need to be fed soon," (Y/n) mumbles, "At least that's what the nurse said about ten minutes ago,"

"Good, I'll help as much as I can...at least we have the baby room set up already huh?"

"Yeah, only because you put it off last minute and I kept bugging you, I guess she just knew her room was ready and that her daddy waited just until the last moment to do so,"

"Ha-ha, very funny," Lin says kissing her forehead. He had the best girls in his life that was for sure.