16 Showing You I Care Through Song

"Did we have to go get drinks because I'm now a Doctor?" (Y/n) says wincing a bit at the loud sounds coming from the karaoke area.

"Of course! It's a big accomplishment!" Jasmine calls out over the music

Lin was beside (Y/n), his hand was holding her by her elbow not wanting to loser her in the crowd. "Plus the whole cast wanted to do something, so here we are,"

"And you said we would just go out, but now that everyone kind of forced us into this...plus doing karaoke, which I am not fond of...I don't sing as good as any of your Broadway singers," (Y/n)points out with a shake of her head.

"Which doesn't matter, now come on drink up (Y/N/n)!" Lin calls out to her.

"Not a lot, I do not need a hangover," (Y/n) points out.

"I'm sure you won't now come on! We have to sing a duet!" Lin says which made her cheeks flush.

"I..I dunno...Lin I really don't want to sing," she whispers.

"Just do one song with me?" Lin asks giving her a look of puppy-dog eyes.

"Just one..." she whispers.

________

Selecting a specific song was easy for Lin, 'You're the one that I want' was the first to come up and he grinned.

"Really? Grease?" (Y/n) says with a slight sigh, either the universe was teasing her about her feelings or she just needed to tell him.

Stuck in the moment through the song, the two got lost in each other's eyes and because they were lost in the moment the two kissed.

With the kiss the rest of their friends let out whistles and wolf cries which startled (Y/n) her cheeks flushing before a wash of dread coming out.

"I...I have to leave," she whispers, pulling away rather quickly from Lin who looked confused why she was fleeing.