77 Family Birthday Fun

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIN-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOU" came from everyone who was singing, clearly some off-pitch while others on pitch for Lin's birthday as he blew his candles out.

Victoria was curiously eyeing the cake in (Y/n) lap and without missing a beat reached out to try and grab it before anyone could stop her resulting in a squeal from the baby and a cry of horror from Lin and (Y/n) who were not quick enough to stop her.

"Oh my gosh...Lin...the cake...oh..." (Y/n) says with a gasp though missing the fact that there were pictures and awe's going around.

Lin moved to scoop Victoria up and booped her nose, "Okay missy that wasn't nice, it's my cake, not yours, you'll get a smash cake for your birthday." he coos out, only for Victoria to press her messy hand against his face.

(Y/n) let out a small laugh biting her lip, well it may not have been conventional, but damn it, that was a cute thing to see.

Eating the cake that Victoria had shoved in his face he hums, "mmm delicious mi princessa,"

Victoria seemed to like the response and moved to shove her hand in her mouth humming at it, her eyes almost lighting up.

"That's her first taste of cake, we've created a monster," (Y/n) says with a dramatic gasp.

"Nah that's not true, right Vicky? You just liked it once you won't go for more," Lin says as he pulls her away from the cake, his mother moving to cut out the part that Vicky had grabbed. This resulted in Victoria whining and reaching back towards it, a pout forming on her face.

"Lin...we really have created a cake monster,"

"I got this," Lin points out moving to make silly faces to distract Victoria from everything earning giggles from her, which allowed for (Y/n) to clean the baby up. "See? I told you I got this,"

"Alright Lin-Manuel, you got this, but I still think she'll want more cake now...so you better share your piece with her,"

"Wait..why can't you share yours?" Lin asks with a frown, "I'm the birthday boy I shouldn't have to share,"

"That's exactly why you have to share because I deserve my own slice and your daughter clearly wants to share,"

"Now wait a minute that's not...that's not fair!"

"It totally is though-"

"But but but..." Lin starts to go complain only for Victoria to burble a bit and grab at his nose making him melt a bit, "Okay...okay I'll share with you princessa,"