19 Date Night and Possible Twitter Drama

"Lin when I said get a bottle of Pinot Noir I didn't mean an expensive bottle of it! You are trying to get me drunk with a glass?" (Y/n) teases.

"Course not...and you deserve the best, you've been stressed so why not treat you?" Lin points out as he hands her the glass.

"That's what finals do, it stresses the students and teachers out," (Y/n) points out to him before sipping it with a content sigh. "Okay this is really good...I think you're forgiven for spending a lot of money on a bottle of wine,"

"Yes I know it's a lot...even Twitter was surprised by the purchase," Lin says with a sigh.

(Y/n) froze, "You told Twitter we were having a date night?" she asks, her anxiety sparking.

"No! I didn't I just may have mentioned something about buying the wine for a great night with someone before wishing everyone a goodnight...I don't think...they probably won't put two and two together..." he says with a shake of his head and moving to grab her hand squeezing it.

"Okay...I hope they don't, they can be a bit ruthless with things, and being friends is one thing but dating is a whole different way they react," she whispers.

"Let's just forget about Twitter and enjoy our date night here, plus you made such great food, that it'd be a shame not to eat it," he points out changing the subject.

"You're right...I'm glad I did go for the duck confit, seeing as it will go great with this wine we've got," (Y/n) teases.

"Yeah, it should pair well, aren't we a great pair too? We work well with one another,"

"Are you comparing us to our meal?" (Y/n) says with a raise of her eyebrow.

Lin's cheeks flush, "Well I mean...yeah? We're like a good pair like our food and wine..." he says making her grin a bit.

"I might use that sometime because I do think we pair well with one another...and even though it took us months to really figure that out, I'm glad it did."