94 Dinner And Parting Ways For The Night

Victoria was pleased with her dinner, chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese while the adults all had nice plates of food at the restaurant they were eating at.

"Airplane Vicky!" Lin called out making a noise as his daughter squealed happily eating her food.

"You know sometimes I wonder who the real kid is," Pippa whispers to (Y/n) who had been taking a sip of Rosè only to cough a bit and shake her head.

"Pippa! Lin can be an adult...he just does that so Vicky will eat, you'll understand when you have kids of your own," (Y/n) points out with a flush of her cheeks.

"Uh-huh," Pippa says as if she didn't believe her.

"I'd like to propose a toast! To the soon-to-be-married couple" Anthony called out clearly joking as Daveed and Oak moved to do the same.

"Oh no, you are not doing any Hamilton references," Lin calls out with a shake of his head.

"Aww come on man! It's the perfect time to throw in a few things, we have this huge thing planned for the reception too-" Daveed whines.

"Lin let them have fun, it's fine-they're not hurting anyone by doing what they are doing, that's for sure," (Y/n) points out as she grabbed Lin's hand squeezing it.

"Fine...but no one better record it, I do not want anyone pointing out that it's silly,"

"Even if it was silly, it's kind of cute too," (Y/n) whispers to him as she leaned to kiss his cheek.

The rest of the night was filled with stories and chatting until it was time to part ways.

"Well, goodnight my amazing fiance," (Y/n) whispers, Victoria already sound asleep in her arms.

"I will see you tomorrow, and when I do, you will finally be my wife," Lin whispers as he leans in to peck her lips, which lasted longer than usual as the guys called out he was taking too long. "Alright, alright I'm coming!" he calls out before leaning to peck (Y/n's) lips once more and press a kiss to Victoria's forehead.

"I love you, see you tomorrow," (Y/n) whispers.

"I love you too, see you tomorrow mi querida," Lin whispers.

_______

A/N: The wedding will be on Saturday so get ready for cute vows I hope-