66 Halloween In Early October

"Okay so what are we...oh my gosh when did you get her into that?" (Y/n) says with a small gasp walking into the living room where Lin was laying on the floor, Victoria giggling in a small bee costume.

"I thought she could be our little baby bee, and you are obviously the Queen bee, so I've got your costume there,"

"...That actually is a good idea...does this mean you're a worker bee?" she teases.

"Yup! We're a bright bunch of honey bees!" Lin beams scooping up Victoria and bouncing her earning squeal of happiness from the 6-month-old.

"Go change into it, I got this cool crown with yours!" Lin pipes up as (Y/n) moves to go tug it on over her clothes she was wearing.

Soon enough she had Victoria in her arms and started peppering her face with kisses earning a happy squeal.

"There are my happy girls! And look even Betsy is dressed as a Bee!" he points out.

"We're quite the hive aren't we?" (Y/n) points out.

"That we are, now take a picture with us, I want to share it when Halloween comes around." he points out, "We'll share it with our families first of course,"

"That sounds fun, and I've got sweet baby cookies for this one to 'trick or treat' from the fun toys I've got."

"ooo puzzles are always fun," Lin says.

"Yeah, hide it in a box...and make sure Betsy is far away or she'll end up figuring it out before Vicky here can," she says shifting the baby a bit.

"I can't believe how big she is, even now...I feel like I've missed so much," he whispers.

"Hey don't do that, it's okay, you've got work, being in His Dark Materials is so fun, you love it," she whispers, "And we'll always be here, face time works wonders,"

"I know, and I'm glad you'll be coming with me to do Hamilton in Puerto Rico," he murmurs.

"I wouldn't miss that for the world" (Y/n) whispers softly. "Just like I'll be there with you for In The Heights filming over summer next year,"

"Which will be amazing," he murmurs, his lips moving to press against hers briefly.

"I can't wait, but let's get through our first Christmas with a baby, that's months away from now,"

"I hate that I leave again,"

"But you'll be back in what four weeks?"

"Three and a half, but even then it feels like forever without you and Victoria by my side." he murmurs only for a bark to come from below, "Oh and Betsy of course, can't have it without her, our puppy daughter," he coos.

The rest of the day was filled with squeals, giggles, and baby cookies being found in creative toys.