105 March-Lockdown

"Hey Lin? I just got an email from Vicky's daycare they're shutting it down-" (Y/n) says as Lin glances up holding a finger out as he was on the phone mumbling.

Once the phone call was over he let out a sigh, "And Broadway is being shut down too."

"And my school more than likely is next..." (Y/n) says a frown forming on her face as Lin moved to her side kissing her cheek.

"We'll figure it out, you've got plenty of things that can be submitted online,"

"But it'll be different, and hard for the students, I don't know if some of them have laptops-let alone a good solid internet," she whispers back. "This is going to be tough..."

"And it'll be okay...don't stress too much, it's not good for you or this one," Lin points out his hand moving to the bump as (Y/n) sighs.

"Okay...but for this to work you're going to have to watch Victoria while I'm in class-" Just before (Y/n) finished her laptop with her school email open started dinging like crazy. "Yup officially shutting down campus-but they're giving us an extra week to figure everything to remote-" (Y/n) says with a groan.

"Hey, no, not right now. Right now you need to stop and take a step back, tomorrow you can figure out everything," Lin argues making (Y/n) glare at him.

"Lin, my students need to come first right now-"

"No, no," Lin says moving to try and shut her laptop. "Right now we need to explain to Victoria she can't see her friends at daycare and that we need to figure out how we're gonna do this."

"Lin!" (Y/n) says frustratedly. "I can't watch her all the time, If I have to figure out how to balance everything. Seeing as we need to be careful, and Victoria is always about,"

"Well then let's figure this out okay? Just no yelling," Lin says which only made (Y/n) huff at him.

"I'm only yelling because I'm upset and it's not at you it's at the situation. I just...I have to figure this all out and I'm trying not to freak out.

Lin's arms wrapped around her and his chin rested against her head, "Okay, okay, then let's just go cuddle our daughter and make a good dinner. We can solve this more tomorrow. I'm serious about solving it tomorrow, you don't need the stress today."

"I...but my students,"

"Will still be waiting tomorrow for an answer, and I'm sure the school district will be figuring everything out too...but for now, I need you to calm down and not over stress, because this little one needs you to keep calm" he points out his hand resting to the bump making (Y/n) sigh.

"Okay...but I am free to stress a bit tomorrow and get in touch with students...perhaps I can have you set up a way to do a virtual lecture video or something of the sort...I'll have to see what resources I've got. I can always do-"

She was cut off by Lin's hand over her mouth and a stern look on his face. "No, no more thinking, tomorrow we are going to solve this together okay? But for now, I think Victoria needs our attention...and so does dinner."