111 (Y/N)'s Birthday

"Okay I think I set the meeting up, oh my gosh, Lin why are there like dozen of flowers?" (Y/n) says as she came out from the office space.

"Well it's your birthday...and they're not all from me! I mean I wish, could you imagine? Giving you hundreds of flowers to you as a present?" Lin teases. "No I think some are from my parents, and from like Pippa, Ant, and Jazzy, a few other people here and there," Lin admits as (y/n) walks over.

"Well I'll be writing thank yous for sure," (y/n) says as she moves to sniff at a few of them humming in delight. "This is a great start at least-" she points out.

"Well you were supposed to sleep in," Lin pipes up. "I had breakfast on the way from your favorite diner, but both you and Vicky got up before it arrived."

"Aww such an amazing husband, no your child is kicking me, so I couldn't sleep anymore." (Y/n) admits as Lin darts to her side dropping to rest his hands on her belly.

"Baby please calm down and stop kicking Mommy, she really needs the sleep, she's been finishing up her work and doing sub plans. Today is her birthday, and you should let her have a great day." Lin points out to the bump. The only problem was the more he talked the more kicks (Y/n) received.

"Stop you're making them kick more," (Y/n) whines, "I'm just going to sit down. I wish I could enjoy something else, but welp I guess sparkling apple cider will have to do for today," she admits as she sits down where Victoria was curled up on the couch watching something on Lin's phone.

"Victoria what's today?" Lin nudges his daughter.

Victoria looks up tilting her head before it seemed to click "Mama's Birthday!" she said with a squeal phone dropping on the floor, thank goodness for the case, and her little arms moved to hug (Y/n).

"Yes baby, my birthday, I am so old," (y/n) jokes.

"Yeah Mama old, daddy old more though-" Victoria points out with a giggle as she hugs close making (Y/n) burst into a small bout of laughter.

Lin gave a huff, "I'm not that much older than Mommy is," he grumbles as he moves to sit next to them.

"There there darling, you're fine, old or not I still love you," (Y/n) teases, "Takes a whole new meaning to Old-Man-Miranda huh?" she teases.

Lin gives her an even bigger pout as he wraps his arms around both of them, "You guys are mean to me-" he huffs.

"We love you though so don't take our poking fun at you to heart," (Y/n) points out.

"Right, now breakfast should be here-now," Lin says getting up and gathering food.

___________

Once the party started it was more fun, well as fun as a virtual party was which involved some of the kids sticking in a break-out room via their parent's phones. And the adults just chatting it up while presents were opened. Or cards were read out as they had been sent and were opened.

"Thanks, you guys-it may not have been usual, but it was fun, " (Y/n) said as she rested her head on Lin's shoulder as he had the laptop on his lap.

Victoria was fast asleep against the bump, practically using pregnancy help kits, and even some stuff for the baby, as it was helpful either way. Not like (Y./n) needed anything, she had an amazing family and was perfectly happy with everything.