108 HamFam Birthday Wishes

"Unca Ant! Unca Ant! Anny Jazzy!" Victoria called out excitedly as she spotted the two of them first in the Zoom they had going.

"Hey Birthday girl!" Anthony calls out as he waves, "Hope you had a fun day!"

Just hearing that set Victoria off on an excited explanation of what she had, she was still in her conductor costume and was happy to point it out even as others joined, which quickly distracted her as her pseudo Aunts and Uncles appeared on the screen.

The family of three-nearly four was seated on the bed, the laptop on a tray where Victoria was front and center clearly enjoying seeing people she hadn't seen in months, and though she tried to hug the screen which made everyone nearly melt she was pouting when she couldn't hug them.

Though eventually, Victoria fell asleep and (Y/n) held her as Lin and the rest of them all started talking.

"We might be getting Hamilton sooner than we think-" Lin points out.

"Wait really? You serious?" Came Anthony's voice clearly excited about it.

"It's not a solid thing yet! But it might be within the next few months, we're seeing that maybe we can do it, but it's again not solid-I'd be thrilled of course. Since everyone could use a bit of a boost of excitement, and all that." Lin points out.

"I'd love to see it again too-though I doubt Victoria will like it again, she despised you with long hair, but it sure would be fun to watch it back again,"

"It was a few weeks after we got together I think right?" Lin points out softly his eyes sparkling.

"Something like that, You were really happy, tired but happy about it."

"It's weird to think that was only four years ago right?" came the collective sound from everyone agreeing.

"Yeah...anyway..." Lin says moving on to talk about other things as the rest of the call was filled with everyone just catching up and having a bit of fun together.