112 Hamilton Announcement

"You ready to announce the amazing thing?" (Y/n) points out as she eyed Lin who was by his laptop with Twitter open.

"I am, nervous though, excited too...I still can't believe it's happening."

"Still worried the baby will come sooner?" (Y/n) points out.

"That was not my worry but now it is..can we have a deal if the baby is a boy and well comes on July 3rd I get to name it Alexander?" Lin says in a dead-serious tone of voice.

(Y/n) let out a small groan, "Fine-Alexander is a name we can pick. ONLY if the baby is born the day Hamilton comes out,"

Lin gave a grin and shook her hand at that, "Great, hear that baby? Come early and you get to be named after a founding father-"

"Don't encourage them-" (Y/n) hisses.

"I will do so because that'd be amazing, it would be a sign from the universe," Lin pipes up.

"Ugh, now you're jinxing it, it's gonna happen isn't it?" (Y/n) huffs.

"Well actually I don't, I promised I'd do a watch-along party-can't do that if this one comes right?" he points out patting the bump.

"Yeah well you better not miss this child's birth over Hamilton being released or you won't have a wife to come back to, you'll be good as Alexander-" she huffs.

Lin winces, "Sorry my love, anyway do I send the tweet out now?"

"Yeah go ahead and do it," (Y/n) says scooting to wrap her arms around him as he hit out the tweet.

"And now we see reactions-and the next few months will be filled with Interviews for you probably." she points out.

"Yeah, but it's worth it, everyone needs a boost and I think Hamilton is just what people need."

"It sure is, gosh It'll be weird seeing it, think Victoria will throw a fit over the long hair again? Even though it was technically before she was born,"

"Oh gosh...we can see her reaction, it will be something that's for sure." Lin says shaking his head, "And with how my hair is growing now-"

"I offered to cut it for you, but you said no-"

"Watching one YouTube video about cutting hair does not make you an expert, I do not want to risk it. I love you, but you are not good with hair,"

"Hey! I did a fine job at dying my hair pink thank you very much," (Y/n) states with a pout.

"Yeah, well...I don't have an argument with that, let's just see,....oh look we're already trending," he says grinning as he starts reading the tweets. "July 3rd countdown has begun!" he cries out excitedly.

(Y/n) leaned into his side as they read through the excited tweets the rest of the day.