67 Home For The Holidays

"Alright baby girl, let's get you all dressed up, surprise daddy when he gets home," (Y/n) coos to her daughter as they got changed into matching dresses, or at least matching in color, that being a nice emerald green. "There we go sweetie, I bet daddy will love seeing you happy to see him,"

Lin was due back in the next hour, having said he'd grab an Uber to get home as he didn't want to interrupt Victoria's nap time. But Victoria had decided to get up earlier so they were doing this.

It wasn't much long of them waiting for the keys to start rattling and the front door to open, followed by Betsy barking and darting towards Lin clearly happy he was back.

"And there we go, Betsy calm down, hi, yes I missed you too silly pup," Lin coos, dropping his bag and tugging his jacket off to greet the terrier.

"We missed you too! Don't forget us!" (Y/n) pipes up as she made her way to him watching Lin's eyes sparkle.

"There is my beautiful partner and princessa!" he coos moving to embrace the two, peppering their faces with kisses before pulling back, "And you got all dressed up for me?" he says eyeing them up, "Gosh how lucky am I?"

"Very lucky, because I've also got your favorite dinner in the oven cooking right now," (Y/n) points out as Lin takes Victoria from her.

"Wow, that's why it smells so good in here, but that also could be the cinnamon pinecones you've got everywhere." Lin points out as he makes silly faces to Victoria who was squealing and clapping her hands over his cheeks.

"This is amazing though, having you back here," (Y/n) points out from the kitchen.

"Well I'm glad to be back, and I'm staying here, plus this princessa is having the best first Christmas she can ever have! We have to go see Santa and everything!"

"I dunno...I hated Santa because I was terrified of him," (Y/n) says hesitantly.

"What could go wrong with Santa? We can all sit with her, it can be a family thing!"

"I guess so..." (Y/n) muses, "Fine, this week we'll see if Santa is at the mall and do it,"

"Great, now can we eat? That smells amazing and looks even tastier,"