6 Can Mr. Miranda be a Guest Speaker?

"Can Mr. Miranda come talk to our class?" Isabella spits out the second she got into the classroom with (Y/n) glancing up at her student.

"I would have to ask, but he's quite busy and it's almost rude to ask him to do that Isabella," (Y/n) responds.

"Come on Ms.(Y/L/N)! Please? We could really use his insightfulness of writing about history!" Isabella says making (y/n) sigh.

"How about this, you don't speak about Hamilton the musical for the full week and I'll ask him, that isn't a yes he'll come but I will at least ask him?"

"Yes! Maybe that means you can get him to have our school do the EduHam! Oh, this will be amazing Ms.(Y/L/N)!"

"Isabella, calm down, you have to hold up your bargain, which means no mouthing lyrics and all that if I say something that reminds you of it,"

"What! But...but...but...that's so hard to do! You constantly say things that makes it so easy to reference....ugh...fine..." Isabella says moving to her seat with a pout on her lips.

"Isabella, it's just a week, that's all I ask you, I have a lot to get through with reviews and stuff for the AP students exams, I do not need to have Washington On Your Side stuck in my head again." (Y/n) points out earning a gasp.

"I knew it! I knew Mr. Miranda was tweeting about you! You got to see the show! That's incredible...I'll stop talking...but I am telling you Ms.(Y/L/N) he really likes you!"

"I'm sure he does, friends like each other, or they wouldn't hang around together Isabella," (Y/n) says shaking her head, she knew she did indeed like Lin but was unsure if she should act on those feelings and have the potential to lose a friend.

"Ugh, you're hopeless, not that sense in a romantic sense! He writes poetry about you Ms.(Y/L/N)! It has to be about you, how many history teachers do you think he knows! He literally retweets your daily historian journal thingies you post!"

(Y/N) paused her typing to glance back at Isabella, "Retweeting? Wait, is that why there are always more responses to it? I was confused that people were actually talking about the journals..."

"Yeah! He even got me to read that weird one you posted last week, like where do you find these obscure journals about things I never would have heard about?" Isabella says snarkily but a grin was on her face.

"You would be surprised, there are loads of them, I mostly tweet out ones that are newer or actually resonate with what I'm writing about..." (Y/N) explains.

"That's why Mr.Miranda keeps tweeting them! He's flirting with you from afar and interested in what you do!! I swear Ms.(Y/L/N) he really does like you,"

"Enough Isabella, even if that were the case it would be between Mr.Miranda and myself, okay? Now did you come in here for any help on your note cards?"

"Ugh...actually yes...yes I did, I was struggling to figure out how to cite this..." Isabella trails of as (Y/N) rolls her chair over to help her student, but the thought of Lin liking her still settled deep in her mind.