11 EduHam is a go! Now tell him you like him!

The buzz was huge after the meeting with the principal. Right away students knew what was going on, and most were rather thrilled by it, especially (Y/n)'s class.

"I can't believe you got Principle Smith to agree to this Ms.(Y/L/N)!" Isabella says the following morning after the meeting.

"I wasn't the one who did, Lin...er Mr.Miranda did all the talking, and he eventually agreed after a bit of convincing," (Y/n) explains as she sets a stack of papers down on each desk. "No looking at these just yet Isabella, they're for class, not right now."

"Aww..but it has to do with the whole announcement right?" Isabella asks, "And you totally need to get with him! He's perfect for you! You're stuffed up and Mr.Miranda is making you live a little and be more free! You were laughing yesterday at jokes the class was making, you *never* do that!"

"Isabella, we had this conversation yesterday, my relationship with Mr.Miranda is not of your concern..."

"It is when he talks about you on Twitter as much as he does! And you can't tell me he's not because he's clearly talking about a teacher he knows, and how she's a rockstar and deserves way more credit!"

"I did not know that...but I doubt it's about me, don't you tag people in order to do that? See I'm learning,"

"Yes, usually, but he's being subtle about it, Ms.(Y/L/N) really, I beg you at least do something about it. All of Twitter is shipping you and are begging for you to tell each other. It's so frustrating."

"And I think you're done for the day, talking about that is not what we're here for. It may be early but I am not..."

"See you do like him, you're changing the subject! How hard is it to tell someone you feel? You're an adult! Us teenagers have better success at telling each other our feelings for one another." Isabella points out.

"...Isabella I will not discuss this further with you," (Y/n) says shaking her head, her cheeks heating up a bit, finally taking into consideration that maybe this dancing around each other had gone on far enough with her and Lin.

"Ms. (Y/L/N) you're totally flushed...I get to say I told you so because I'm telling you now," Isabella says with a smirk, not realizing her words may have been sinking in further that she had thought. And she wasn't the only one who was having this idea thrown at her.