89 Running Through Set

"No Victoria!" (Y/n) whispers trying to scoop the baby up from running away clearly giggling and happy that she was more walking and able to do a quick-paced toddle. "Daddy is working, we can't run to him sweetie-" she says finally scooping the baby up into her arms.

Victoria gave this sad little pout to her mother as she glanced back at where Lin was filming a scene and Victoria clearly was not happy about him being away. Having woken up from her nap earlier than normal and being in a bright mood.

"I know sweetie, I would love to go up there and give him a big hug, but we can't, we will when they break for lunch though-" (Y/n) promises her daughter.

"Hey what about me! I'm not filming right now, I can be giving out attention!" Anthony pipes up causing (Y/n) to let out a startled yelp.

"Anthony! Don't sneak up on me!" (Y/n) cries out as Victoria lights up making grabby hands towards Anthony who gratefully takes her.

"Sorry, but I couldn't find you two in Lin's trailer, so I figured you'd be somewhere around here,"

"Well you figured right, and you're spoiling her, she's clearly taking you on as favorite at the moment," (Y/n) pipes up.

Anthony gives a grin, "You know I'm now the favorite, I have gloated to all her other Uncles and now have them groveling that they can't see her so much,"

(Y/n) lets out a small laugh, "You guys are so weird," she says before stiffening when she felt arms wrap around her and a small kiss placed on her shoulder.

"Hi, what are you two talking about?" Lin asks as he nuzzled (Y/n) a bit.

"I thought you were still filming- Vicky wanted to see you, she woke up earlier from her nap." (Y/n) says softly her hands seeking Lin's out.

"Hmmm...is that right princessa? I bet Your Uncle Ant was trying to snag a picture to shove in your other Uncle's faces huh?" he teases as Anthony's cheeks heat up.

"You caught me-I just have to point out I've got one of the cutest kids cuddling with me!" he points out.

"I say save the cuddling for Jazzy," Lin points out as he lets go of (Y/n) to take Victoria, "Ready for lunch though? Because I'm starving-"