22 Guest Visit on the Last Day of School

"Ms. (Y/L/n)! Thank you for such a great...oh my gosh...why is....Mr. Miranda!" Isabella says with a squeak quickly moving to once again rush to her seat, binder covering her face in an attempt to hide away from the Broadway star.

Lin let out a chuckle, "Hello Isabella, (Y/n)-er...Ms. (Y/L/n) had to run-up to the office for something, so she'll be back soon."

Isabella glanced around nervously, "So can I assume you're the guest speaker she mentioned that we get to talk with if we did well for finals?"

"Yup! And the floor is open for any kind of question of course!" Lin points out as he rolls the chair a bit around like a goof.

"I certainly hope you're just messing around and not trying to break anything Lin..." (Y/n) says as she rushed in with a pile of papers in her arms, "Oh good morning Isabella, you're here rather early for the last day of school," she says before letting out a gasp as Lin tugged her onto his lap having pushed the chair he was in making it wheel across back to her desk.

Isabella's eyes lighten up at the interaction, "You two are the cutest! I totally ship (ship name)!" she squeals rather excitedly.

(Y/n)'s cheeks flush a bit at that comment as she carefully stood up and forcefully shoved Lin and his chair away, "Well Mr. Miranda should not have done that, I might have to send him away if he keeps acting like a goof and unprofessional..."

"You can't do that! I can behave, and the school hasn't started yet!" Lin cries out, "I got up early for this, you can not make me leave!"

"You want to test that?" (Y/n) points out with a raised eyebrow.

"You promised me lunch...and I have nowhere else to turn to for food, and you promised you'd see the show tonight," Lin says not caring that Isabella was practically gushing at the way they were interacting.

"Hmmm I know I did, but with the way you're acting it might not actually be a good idea-"

"No! Don't do that," Lin pouts moving to stand up and walk over to her, his arms wrapping her in a hug, "Please don't!"

"Fine...now let go, I have a student in here and it's inappropriate," she says her cheeks quite red as she shifted to kiss his cheek which at least appeased him. 

"I will get you to be more affectionate with me, just you wait!" Lin says only to be followed by a muffled squeal from Isabella who seemed to be just overly excited.

"He said the line...he said the line," she whispered causing the three of them to laugh together.

_________

A/N: So I'm coming to an end... there are only a few chapters left...I've made it to 30 so that's where it's gonna end...yeah. But! I am going to make a new story after I finish this in a few days, one that might interest any of you guys. It's a Soulmate one.