Episode 22 - (Part 3/November Sweeps)

Ever since the mysterious foreboding yet tangible firm called only The Ultimate Force hit overnight many lives in Springfield have been turned upside down like a soap opera gone mad!

We focus on Cedars Hospital where two strangers are walking among the lobby , News about Reva Lewis getting shot hits the local news! A reporter named Angela from WOAK is taking on the story!

Angela - " This is Angela Wells ( Lynn Spears )Reporting for Oakdale Illinois' Evening News , tonight tragedy has struck this cozy little town of Springfield!I am here with a woman who is connected to the situation at hand !

Woman ( Debbie Gibson )Woman - " I was once a former rookie in my younger years , one could even call it electric ! My father who hated the agency that continues to haunt our lives this very day has passed away this morning from pneumonia sadly , but i am here to stand my ground! Becareful , people you once knew in the past have the possibility of being different , calculating yes also evil! "

Meanwhile ..The lobby is filled with on-going patients sick or leaving , nobody is noticing the new set of bodies walking around .

A mystery man walking with a black top hat one wears at a magician show finds a way to get out of ears listening ..

Man ( Eddie Cibrian )Top Hat Man - " Boss it is me , i just got the notification of Reva getting shot is stage set for the next target ?Ahh yes .. I can't wait to go after that family i always hated the Santos too ! "

 🌃

---------------------------------------------------------

It is the evening as the stars are out in the moonlit sky of her back porch where we focus on both her and somebody in the darkness but who?!

Mindy-
" I will always be grateful to you for getting me out of the jam i was in, but i need to move on from my debts i owe especially the ones i owe you so let's get it over with what the hell do you want from me?!"

The mystery figure emerges. .
It is Sonni/Solita?!

Sonni/Solita -
" Let's get real Mindy Lewis!
You were in a loveless marriage over a year ago thinking you take a page from Aunt Revas Slut of Springfield Notebook acting like your marriage was a blip!
Yes dear, i did help you out of a marriage of convenience yet don't think for one DAYUM minute, your debts to me have been paid you lose that bet!
Your nightmares have only begun dear heart, now take this envelope to Cedars Creek nearly 3 hrs away from Springfield do as told or so help me your family will hate you for keeping your secrets from them!
Better pack . . i feel a cold chill coming!
I do so 💘 winter don't you?!

To Be Continues..

Next ..

Andy Dixon debuts in Springfield?!

END OF EPSODE 22 (Part 3/November Sweeps)

OOC : All the credit goes to PartyWill/WillysViews