Episode 5

ML Designs

Back at ML Designs, Marah herself was looking over the designs of purses and lingerie that herself and some of the creators made over the past couple of months after Mindy came back from Paris. It was good for her to be back in town but also reunited with her one true love in Tony Santos. The night Tony got all of his memories back, after months of amnesia and not remembering who he was, the first person he saw was the woman he loved the most in Marah. Reconnecting with him since his memory returned, the two of them have took things slow so they wouldn't rush anything. Not only that, he's been such a good father to Evelyn which is what that little girl needs. The man wasn't the perfect role model due to his past but Tony didn't give a damn at all, he would be there for her and Marah in the long run. Hearing her cell phone ring, Marah puts down what she was working on before answering it, hearing her mother's voice on the other end. Hearing the emotion in her voice Reva told Marah about her grandfather Hawk's death causing her to almost drop her phone but surprisingly kept it in her hand. Tony came through the doors after checked in with security as he smiled from seeing Marah.

Marah - "Okay mom...I am so sorry that we lost him. Listen, I will be there later on today to see you and dad...you need us...love you too...bye"

Marah ends the phone call before she puts her phone away and sighs. Tony suddenly wraps his arms around her waist and comes from behind, kissing her softly on the side of her lips. It caught Marah by surprise and even though she was glad to see him, it came at a bad time.

Tony - "Surprise Marah"

Marah - "Oh Tony, it's you....you surprised me"

Tony - "That I did beautiful, did you miss me? I brought us lunch from Company's so we can eat in your office whenever you're ready"

Marah - "Um...Tony can we not do this today? Not right now please?"

Tony - "Why? What's wrong?"

Marah - "Let's go to my office so we can talk, this is important right now"

Tony - "Ah...okay, lead the way Marah"

Tony and Marah go to her office before she closes the door behind her. Marah throws herself as Tony catches her in his arms so suddenly.

Tony - "Woah, is everything alright baby?"

Marah - "No...it's not...my grandfather Hawk just died Tony, he's gone"

Tony was surprised to hear this from his lover as he comforted Marah who started to cry. It was a good thing that Marah wasn't doing this in front of her co-workers/designers or they would think she was suffering from something. But most of them she worked with here know Marah, she is a very nice person, a great boss and someone that is very likable. Marah couldn't believe that her grandfather Hawk was gone after seeing him the last time when their mother was going through hell from the gun wound she was recovering from. He looked like he was in good shape and ready to fight someone when it came to his daughter. Now he's gone from this Earth which was hard to believe for anyone in the Lewis/Shayne family but they now had to deal with the reality of his passing. There was so much for Marah to do when it came to helping out her family prepare for funeral arraignments, etc. but for now it's time for her to at least grieve. Who better than to be the support system for her in Tony, who knows what loss is all about. At least the people who he lost like his mother, Tony didn't care for but always wondered what would it be like in this Earth they live in.

---------------------------------------------------------

Springfield High School

Danny was on his way to pick Hope up from school since it was an early dismissal day for Springfield High. Michelle was at the hospital during her usual shift hours and she couldn't pick Hope up from school unless she wasn't working that day. So it was Danny's turn to do it this time and didn't mind it all. The man always loved seeing his daughter from school and asking her how the day went despite Hope being embarrassed from time to time. She didn't like how her father would sometimes teas her when it came to boys she would meet at school but you know how Danny can be, protective and at least caring about who her daughter sees. But that hasn't happened of Hope seeing another guy in High School that she was attracted too, so nothing was happening on that front. Thankfully Robbie didn't have to deal with his father or mother breathing down his neck of who he's seeing or dating despite him not into that yet so that's a good thing. Seeing the other children leaving the school when the bell rings Danny spots Hope leaving the school with her friends. There was no boys with her which is a shame since he would like to grill them. Opening the door for Hope who steps inside and sits down the man smiles before kissing Hope on the cheek