Episode 3

Greece

Sitting in a coffee shop with Gus, Harley could see her lover nervous about this meeting with one of the people in who worked for the American heart association. Since coming here to Greece to not only start a new life with Harley, Gus wanted to look into what happened before his death when it came to the heart transplant. Before he made love to Harley on the day when the two of them came here to Springfield, he had a flash back to day he died in the motorcycle incident and a saw a text on his cell phone that he couldn't make out what it was, but from the beginning it said urgent message regarding the transplant for Olivia's heart. Harley decided to look into it which is why today the meeting they're having was important to him. It could help Gus and Harley solve another piece of the puzzle of what Gus thinks happened when he was taken to that compound. He didn't want to think of anything going wrong during this meeting with the man, who was actually in Greece visiting a friend of his, so when Harley called him up, explained everything he decided to meet with them surprisingly. Taking a sip of her coffee, Harley could see Gus was still nervous waiting for the guy to show up.

Harley - "Gus, are you alright?"

Gus - "Huh? Who me? Of course I am Harley why?"

Harley - "One because you are nervous and number two you haven't drink your coffee yet Gus. It's probably cold by now"

Gus - "Me? Nervous? Come on Harley...oh alright I will admit, I am nervous. This meeting could answer some questions that's been on my mind lately"

Harley - "Whatever happens Gus, we'll take the next step but for now we just need to be positive and focus on what's important. You know I will be there for you right?"

Placing her hand on top of Gus's, he allowed her to softly squeeze her hand as Gus smiled. He felt so blessed to have Haley in his life again after he came back to her from the years of hell he suffered while being held captive.

Gus - "Yes, I know that Harley, were in this together"

Gus learned in and was about to kiss Harley before a man walked up to the two of them getting their attention.

Harley - "Michael Vaughn?"

Michael - "Yes, that's me. I used to work for the American Heart Association till I retired. Miss Harley Cooper, correct?"

Harley - Yes Mister Vaughan, Harley Cooper, Private Investigator. This is Gus Airtoro, who's my partner, another Private Investigator"

Michael - "So you're Gus Airtoro? I've heard a lot about you from miss Cooper and your situation. Whatever you need from me sir, just know that I will do all I can to help you"

Gus - "Thank you Michael, have a seat so we can begin"

Michael took a seat at the table before he pulled the chair and sat down after Harley and Gus sat down themselves. Now the good stuff can finally begin right? Hopefully Michael had everything he remembered when it came to handling Gus's heart transplant so that Olivia could live the rest of her life. If it wasn't for that heart transplant than Natalia would not have married Olivia, the two of them would not be raising Francesca, or anything else that benefited Olivia when it's all said and done. If Olivia has Gus's heart, then who had the previous heart transplant that she was supposed to have in the very end? That heart transplant should of went to Olivia in the first place but now at least they were going to find out the truth. When the waiter came back to check on Gus and Harley who told him everything is fine before asking Michael what he wanted to have. Michael ordered a cup of coffee with sugar as the waiter nodded before he went back to make the cup of coffee. What they didn't know was that the waiter looked back at them before the guy pretended he put the sugar in after making the coffee. Instead he took out a small patch as he ripped the top of it up before pouring all of it into the coffee and then went back to the table to give it to Michael.