The Return Of Guiding Light Promo

Just like As The World Turns, Guiding Light is back for season 2 of this fall coming up. All your favorite characters are back from beginning to end as we continue this current season this year. Here's the promo of what to expect. Enjoy.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcer: The drama in Springfield.....

A scene of an emotional Bill standing over what looks to the be the body of a blonde female in the morgue at Cedar's Hospital.

Bill – "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to save you...."

Announcer: Never ends for everyone.....

A scene of Reva with Joshua, Cassie, Tammy, and Jonathan in the room with a man who has his back to them.

Cassie – "But...but how....this can't be real...."

Reva – "Why are you back? We thought you died. Where were you for all this time!?

Announcer: This fall on Guiding Light...

A scene of Holly on the phone with a concerned but worried look on her face while she looks back at Ed who's in the kitchen eating dinner.

Holly – *Soft but tense voice* "What do you want from me? Can't you leave me and my family alone?"

Voice – "What do I want from you? It's simple.... look up...."

The sound of Holly screaming was heard as the screen turns black.

Announcer : Will be something to never forget! Season two of Guiding Light returns this fall on Wattpad!