Fall Preview For Guiding Light

Jonathan/Tammy/Joshua/Reva: The Ultimate Force, a crime syndicate has been operating behind the scenes for years and now they want to take over Springfield. Now that Tammy Winslow is back in Springfield and reunited with Jonathan, it brings Joshua and Reva into their situation which involves someone from Springfield's past who may or may not be on their side anymore. And when it gets too hot for them all, someone's life may end in the worst way.

Alan-Michael/Lizzie/Bill/Olivia/Natalia/Phillip/Beth: Alan-Michael Spaulding returns to Springfield and it's not the old Alan-Michael we all knew and loved back in the day. This Alan-Michael has a backbone and is not thinking of how others like his family feels about him. He's on the verge of taking over Spaulding/Lewis and returning it back to it's glory....without the Lewis family in the mix. Look out for Alan-Michael attempts to get what he wants and how it affects the family including those who work for it/have ties to the Spaulding/Lewis clans. Then you have Phillip who has someone coming after him and his family. The man has made many enemies in the past but is it someone that remembers their demise at the hands of Phillip Spaulding?

Ed/Holly/Danny/Michelle/Fletcher/Alexandra/Danny/Michelle: It seems that Sebastian Houlce is on the loose after breaking out of prison after he was arrested for arms dealing illegally. With the help of the FBI, they will make sure Holly and Ed are protected along with the Springfield PD's help too. Fletcher and Alexandra will play a part in this story too besides Alexandra caught up in the Spaulding drama. Danny and Michelle will get dragged into this as well when Sebastian comes after them. Sebastian will make sure that he gets the one person he wants the most, and that's Holly for some sick twisted reason. One of them is for revenge, the other....that remains unknown.

Tony/Marah: Back from the dead and with no memories of his previous life with the Santos Family, Tony has been hearing things about his past thanks to Danny and Ray which makes him question the kind of family he has. Marah returns to Springfield to focus on her purse/lingerie line but she is there for Tony, the man who still holds on to Marah's heart despite missing him when they all thought he died. Marah will be there to help Tony with his memories, telling Tony about their history and their love. Will the past that they have make Tony remember their past but also have them fall with each other again?

Shayne/Marina/Edmund/Laura/Dawson: Laura's return throws Marina and Shayne off guard, as for Shayne, he's still wondering how all of this is happening and how Laura is alive. When Joshua alerts his son about the Ultimate Force threat and how Edmund could be connected to it, Shayne and Marina are suspicious of Laura who does her best to tell them she doesn't know anything about her father being alive. But unfortunately Edmund is alive, to where Laura lies to Shayne and Marina. Edmund has his own motives and his own plans, despite Laura wanting a relationship with dad, it's just a hot mess. For Dawson though, after hooking up with Laura as the two of them are in this amazing romance, how long is going to last due to secrets they're keeping from each other? Dawson is in the FBI, something Laura doesn't know at all so that's something she'll find out for herself.

Rafe/Rosita/Dean/Daisy/Harley/Gus: Rafe gets the answers he needs when David Grant returns to Springfield and tells Rafe what he found which will change everything between him and Dean. At first it's going to be weird for Dean but along the way he'll get to know all of them one by one. Harley, who's having a hard time seeing Dean with Gus's face after seeing him, needs time to think when she hears the results of David's investigation. Daisy will support her mother and try to encourage her to move on with her life without Gus. She'll be having an encounter with Gus Airtoro himself! Yes, Ricky Paul Goldin will be playing both roles for this one as you don't want to miss what happens next. Even when Rafe and Rosita are caught in a life threatening situation, it's going to be deja vu for Gus all over again to save the day for his son.