Episode 31 - (The Season 1 Finale)

Spaulding Mansion

After coming home from a long day of teaching students in his journalism class, Fletcher parked his car and got out before looking up at the mansion he's lived in since marrying Vanessa. For about ten years she had to put up with him going on assignments and searching for answers since he was a freelance journalist for different newspapers but Alexandra didn't stop him from what he loved doing best. At least Fletcher came home to Alexandra when he was finished each and every time as she loved him even more, so it was good that she supported Fletcher, realizing that there was no way to hold a guy like him back from his passion. That's what made him fall in love with the one thing that kept him going for years which is seeking the truth. And also, Fletcher didn't like staying in one place anyway for long so that's when he always went to different places across the world as the man saw everything in front of him unfold. Maybe at times he steps on someone's shoes a little too much when asking the questions but at the end of the day, the man's doing his job. Coming inside the mansion after the butler let him in, Fletcher went upstairs before he went to their room, seeing Alexandra laying on the bed with her back turned as he smiled.

Fletcher - "Hey ,Alexandra taking a nap huh? Long day?"

Alexandra didn't say anything at first while Fletcher removed his coat and his hat before putting them up in the closet.

Fletcher - "My dad was fine, I love teaching journalism to the kids at Springfield University. You get to interact and know more about them. Holly's granddaughter Clarissa is fast on her heels and always nails it in the classroom, she's going to be great one as a journalist"

Sitting down at the edge of the bed, Fletcher started to remove his shoes but Alexandra didn't say anything to him still which was weird. Fletcher didn't noticed it at first but he wasn't in the same mindset right now and was going to be thrown for a loop.

Fletcher - "You know, maybe once this semester is over for me the two of us can go out of town and have a nice vacation Alexandra. Just imagine it, me taking you to wherever you want to go, think of it as our trip around the world despite seeing it more than just a hundred times"

Fletcher chuckles a bit before removing his shoes and placing them to the side as he looks back, noticing Alexandra still had her back to him and laying on the bed still. Fletcher looked at her strange and probably thought his wife was playing games with him in a few way.

Fletcher - "Alexandra? Did you just hear a word I just said? Don't tell me what happened to Alan-Michael at the company resulted in you not going to work today"

Fletcher reached over and put his hand on Alexandra's shoulder causing her to lay back flat less on the bed. Fletcher immediately noticed the pale color on her face and in her eyes causing him slowly panic, starting to crawl from the foot of the bed.

Fletcher - "Hey Alexandra, Alexandra? Honey, are you there? Are you okay?"

Placing two fingers against her neck he wasn't feeling any kind of pulse. Fletcher gasped, panicked, immediately stood up in the room. Alexandra was not doing or saying anything right now, it's almost like she died.

Fletcher - "HELP! I NEED HELP! ALEXANDRA 'S NOT RESPONDING!"

Hearing footsteps running to the upper level of the mansion was Phillip and Beth who just heard Fletcher's frantic voice, screaming for help as they immediately run inside the room.

Beth - "Is there something wrong Fletcher?"

Fletcher - "It's...it's ,Alexandra she's not responding and I just got home from Springfield University. It...it looked like she was sleeping but when I checked...there was no pulse"