Episode 3

Greece – Bar

Harley and Gus came into the bar after the guy who bumped into them took off after someone. As they sat at the bar and ordered a drink from one of the bartenders, Harley looked at a spot of the floor where the broken glass was. Gus noticed Harley's look on her face as of right now and whenever Harley had something on her mind she would usually investigate until she got the answers she needed the most.

Gus – "What now Harley?"

Harley – "The glass, I wonder who pissed off who tonight"

Gus – "I don't know, beats me"

Harley – "Seriously though Gus, that guy looked like he meant business tonight before he ran away"

Gus – "And we don't have to worry about him"

Bartender – *Chuckles a bit* "Luckily for this fella here he won't get his head smashed in"

Gus – "She's my lady love man, she won't harm me"

Harley – "Excuse me sir, but do you know what happened here?"

Bartender – "Well there was this old fella and a lady who were here earlier. One thing led to another, and the lady smashed the glass on that guy who approached them"

Harley – "Why?"

Bartender – "Beats me, maybe he had a score to settle with the two of them"

Harley – "Did these two people and the man had names?"

Bartender – "I didn't pay attention since I am a busy man around here, but Fletcher and Claire were possibly the names I heard"

Harley – "Fletcher and Claire?"

Bartender – "Yes"

Harley – "They're the ones who are in trouble, Gus, we have to get out here"

Gus – "Why?"

Harley – "To help Fletcher and Claire, they're in trouble idiot!"

Gus – "Whatever happened to just lay back and kicking it for the evening?"

Harley got up from the seat and immediately left the bar as Gus stood up before looking at the bartender.

Gus – "That's my girl"

Shrugging his shoulders and sighing a bit, Gus leaves some extra money for the tip before  following Harley outside of the bar. When hearing those two names, both recognized them immediately knew something was off with them both. Gus and Harley did hear the news of Alexandra's death but why was Fletcher here in Greece all the sudden? He couldn't be here just to grieve for himself, the man had to be in this country for a story but what kind?

---------------------------------------------------------

The Bauer Cabin

After lunch with the ladies, Mindy went back home to talk with Rick about the plan she had in mind to help take care of these burglars. She knew the two of them were still on the outs with each other because of her affair but Mindy hoped Rick could at least listen to what she had to offer. Pulling up to the home, Mindy gets out after parking the car and walks up to the front door. Opening it Mindy puts her bag down and closes the door behind her before walking up the stairs.

Mindy – "Rick, I'm home! We need to talk!"

Mindy called out to Rick but didn't get answer first but after she went upstairs and to the bedroom, she saw another sees another woman across the room who has her back to Mindy while Rick was lying in bed relaxing.