Episode 23 - (February Sweeps/Part 5/Season Finale)

Cross Creek

Joshua paced back and forth in the middle room awaiting Reva to come home. When he returned home with Colin from school, Shayne told him over the phone of her going to the FBI Headquarters so she can talk to Jeffrey which alarmed him. So, Joshua tried calling the FBI to talk to FBI agent James Harrison but only got his voicemail. Thankfully Colin was upstairs doing his homework and not asking where his mother was now. Speaking of Reva, Joshua heard the door open and immediately saw her sighing in relief.

Joshua – *Hugs Reva* "Thank god you're okay Reva. I was getting worried sick about my wife"

Reva – "I know that, Joshua. Sorry for not calling back after I got your message, but I had to see-"

Joshua – "Jeffrey, and before you ask Shayne called me earlier about everything. What did Jeffrey want from you in the first place?"

Reva – "We talked for a long time about everything. Of course, he apologized for everything in the past, but Jeffrey told me that the Ultimate Force isn't done making our lives miserable yet"

Joshua – "How does he know?"

Reva – "The man, while I hated him for faking his death, was in cahoots with them the entire time. They won't stop until they make every single town in the country and the entire world in shambles Joshua"

Joshua – "Do you even trust what he said Reva?"

Reva – "It's hard to tell but Jeffrey sounded like the man was telling the truth after all. The FBI will handle everything else out from here and let us know if there's anything they from us"

Joshua – "Good.... because there's something you need to know Reva. It's about.... Tangie"

Reva – "What did that blonde bimbo want anyway Joshua? To whisk you away from me again?"

Joshua – "No...nothing like that. She called me earlier and wanted to meet up at Company, and what Tangie told me was...shocking in a way"

Reva – "Which was....?"

Joshua – "I have a son Reva...with Tanige.... his name is Luke"

Reva – "I'm sorry.... say that again?"

Joshua – "Reva, the two of us share a son together. She was pregnant with my son a long time ago, Luke is autistic"

Reva – "And are you a hundred percent sure Joshua? Tangie could be playing you like a fool for all we know"

Joshua – "I don't know Reva.... there's a lot about this that I need to process for the time being. But please don't go after Luke and Tangie"

Colin - *Calls from his room* "Mom, can you help me with my homework!?"

Reva - *Looks up* "I'll be up in a little bit sweetie!" *Looks back at Joshua before going upstairs* "Were not done with this yet Joshua...not by a long shot"

---------------------------------------------------------

The Santos Residence

Mathis still holds the knife around Hope's throat still as Michelle watched helplessly. She wished there was more for her to do to stop this deranged man from hurting his family. Michelle couldn't do anything but just stand there and listen to what he wanted from her. Danny wasn't around and neither was Tony, so it was just Michelle, Hope and this evil SOB.