Episode 5

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

It was mild afternoon, Billy Lewis saw Sonni/Solita wearing her jet setted brunette hair down, and a pink floral summer dress to match. He was liking how he felt around her. She smiles back seeing him while they enter a line at Coopers Restraunt & Grill.

Billy(smitten)Afternoon, looks like we both had a craving for Buzz's famous delicious mega delux burgers?

Sonni/Solita(smitten)                                                                                                                                                      Yes indeed Billy, I enjoy it here nice and cozy I was thinking to eat my meal at the park across the street, care to tag along?

* They both met up at the park after ordering their lunches being that of roast turkey and ham with avacado spread!  Billy surprised Sonni/Solita with a cozy red blanket to drape over the ground, he notices that she has an odd reaction..                                                                                                  

Billy: Is something wrong?

Sonni/Solita                                                                                                                                                                              "I hate the color red so much, reminds me of that bitch Reva Shayne!

He realizes what a profound impact the woman of his son has left on her life and psyche.He quickly apologizes, taking away the red blanket switching it to the blue one he also got as a back-up. Her new reaction was that of gratitude

Sonni/Solita -I love the color blue thank you reminds me of the ocean..

He is in awe of her, feeling more connected as they hang out albeit briefly. She look stunning as the wind blew quickly past his face, he reaches his hands to touch her face smiling admiringly.

Billy - You are so beautiful, would it be ok if I were to lean into kiss you?

Sonni/Solita (Smitten)                                                                                                                                                           Go ahead Cowboy!

Fade out— " Blue Moon" by The Marcels 

END OF EPISODE 5