Episode 7 - (The Bauer BBQ Part 2)

The Bauer Residence

Ross walked up to Rick and slapped him in the face causing Rick to groan in pain. Blake and Mindy were shocked as the two of them stepped in between their husbands. They were not going to stand by and let their husbands tear each other a part, not on a day like this for the Bauer BBQ. Looking up Ross and holding the side of his face he could see the pain in Ross's eyes.

Rick – "Ouch...that...that hurt"

Ross – "You're lucky it's not a punch to the face or even lower since you're standing barely on crutches"

Blake – "Okay knock it off you two, this is not the time for all of this. It's a special occasion where we come together as family, as a town"

Mindy – "Blake is right, can the two of you put this aside and not make things worse? Just for today?"

Ross – "Of course I can.... i'm the bigger person than Rick Bauer can ever be"

Ross walks away from the three of them as they see him going back out to the backyard. He passed by Holly and Ed who could tell they just missed out on something that just happened. Rick frowned, sighed and looked down before Mindy comforted him. Rick knew Ross was going to forgive him eventually but in time all of it will happen.

---------------------------------------------------------

Backyard

Andy Dixon, the bodyguard of the Lewis family, walks around the backyard and makes sure that everything here was just fine for the members of the Lewis family. He knew Mindy was here but kept his distance from her as he doesn't want her husband to suspect anything between them. Hearing someone clearing their throat Andy turned seeing Joshua walk up to him.

Joshua – "Well you must be Andy Dixon"

Andy – "And you're Joshua Lewis, correct? I've heard a lot about you, your brother is the one who hired me"

Joshua – "Billy told me all about you, welcome to Springfield. Are you staying here long term?"

Andy – "Part time, I have a daughter in Oakdale who I have been visiting since this year. Her name is Hope"

Joshua – "Ah, that's nice...while you're here, is there any lovely lady that's caught your attention?"

Andy chuckled a bit and shrugged before he smiled, remembering that Mindy was in the kitchen with her husband. The last thing he wants to do is go there and make a scene, an ass out of himself to put it in better words. He didn't want the Lewis's or anyone in Springfield to find out that he had feelings for Mindy and the entire situation, or he would be done for.

---------------------------------------------------------

Garage

Down in the garage, Zach was in the garage as he was sorting stuff out such as food, etc. so that he can bring it up to the backyard for guests. Making sure everything was organized, Zach started to yawn before stretching around and then looked around before noticing Jason coming down the steps and intro the garage.

Jason – "Hey Zach, what are you up to?"

Zach – "Oh nothing much, just making sure I have everything before taking it upstairs for everyone since it's for the guests"

Jason – "I'm glad you're here through because there's something I need to tell you.... or show you"

Zach – "Sure...what's up?"

Jason – "Well...."

Jason sighed before he pulled Zach in by surprise as the man kissed Zach. He wanted to pull away and punch him in the face, but Zach couldn't do that, well he wouldn't. The man enjoyed the kiss he was having as Zach pushed Jason towards to the back of Rick and Mindy's car before not only dropping what he's about to take up, Clarissa, Kevin, Judge and Maureen came in shock of seeing the two of them kiss.