Find Your Light - Episode 3

Sitting at the edge of the shore with his knees close up to his chest, Bill looked at the ocean and was starting to loose hope. He went back there time and time again to look for Lizzie but she wasn't there, thankfully though Little HB and Sarah were on their way to the hospital as Jonathan, Tammy and a couple others would be at her side. All of them including Bill but not Lizzie, she was gone and nowhere to be found. Tears from his eyes dropped Bill, who continued looking at the ocean, was completely at a loss for words. Mallet, and the officers were at the scene and blocked off the shore from others of entering by using yellow tape, but Bill didn't care about any of it right now. When they found Bill, he told them what he knew and just sat here. Before all of them arrive he did call Frank who was probably going to tell Lizzie's family including his family too, at the same time while Shayne was at the SPD, being accused of nearly killing Alan-Michael. Bill didn't care about that now, his only focus was Lizzie, his wife who's missing and out there in the ocean. On the other side and getting out of their cars, Phillip, Beth, James, and Daisy all walked up to where everything was happening before Mallet got in their way to put his hands.

Mallet - "Guys stop, hold on, you can't come through here. Only law enforcement can come through there. Were investigating what just happened so you'll need to stand back"

Phillip - "Frank already explained everything when he called me over the phone. We know about Sarah and Little HB, Jonathan and Tammy are going to Cedar's right now"

Beth - "What happened to Lizzie? And where's Bill?"

Mallet - "He's over there and isn't responding that much after he said that he couldn't find Lizzie. Bill went in there over and over again..."

James - "And no luck right? So you guys are going to just give up like that on Lizzie? That's it? Lizzie deserves better that"

Daisy - "James relax, they're going to do everything that can to find your sister, right Mallet?"

Mallet - "Remy is traveling by boat right now on the ocean. Accompanied by him are scuba drivers who know the water well, so if they find Lizzie we'll let you know what happens"

Phillip - "Who did this? Who crashed into them?"

Mallet - "It was some guy who OD'ed on drugs when he was found. The man will be taken to the hospital so that he can be taken care of and questioned"

Phillip - "And arrested right?"

Mallet - "We don't know if this was accidental or on purpose Phillip. We need all the facts before moving ahead with any possible arrest"

Phillip - "Accident or no accident Mallet , what happened to my daughter was a freaking crime in of it self. Even if he didn't OD or had some kind of heart attack he should still go to jail"

Beth - "Let's just all calm down and refocus, we have to remain positive for Lizzie. She needs us right now and we have to pray-"

Phillip - "Praying is not going to solve anything Beth, except for results and action, that's what's going to happen"

Mallet - "All I am asking right now for you guys is to let us dp our jobs, don't let emotion cloud what you may do next"

Daisy - "There's Bill!"

Bill, who stood up slowly walked past the other officers, before he reached the yellow tape. Bill steps over it and noticed Phillip and the others walking up to him quickly. Bill just shook his head and cried as his eyes were nearly red, wiping away the tears from his eyes still. Mallet excuses himself to check in with the other offices who continued to look for Lizzie.

Phillip - "Bill, what happened? Do you know where she is?"

Bill - "I don't know where she's at right now Phillip. After everything I tried...she's not there...she...she might be-"