Episode 22 - (February Sweeps/Part 4)

FBI Headquarters

Sitting in the waiting room with her hands placed in her lap, Reva Shayne Lewis waited for one of the agents to escort her to the where Jeffrey is. To say she was nervous was an understatement, more like almost terrified, but Reva couldn't let her former ex-husband get to her. Not after all that happened in the previous year as Agent James Harrison came in.

James – "Misses Lewis?"

Reva – "Hello Agent Harrison, I got your call and immediately came here by my own"

James – "Mister Lewis isn't here with you today?"

Reva – "No, it's better that he doesn't know for now. Besides, this is between me and Jeffrey which is why I am here die today"

James – "That's understandable, now if you follow me, i'll take you to him. He's in our interrogation room, but when you two start to talk...maybe you can get some answers out of your ex?"

Reva – "A girl like me can try, but it'll be a bit hard after all that's transpired. I'm ready though, lead the way Agent Harrison"

James motioned Reva to follow him as she got up and the two left the room. Walking down the hallway both had clearance from the guards who let them in. Approaching the interrogation room, James opened the door for Reva, who stepped in as he closed the door behind her. And there he was, Jeffrey O' Neil, a former District Attorney, lawyer, former husband and father, now disgraced as the two shared eye contact.

Jeffrey - *Smiles* "Reva, I am so glad to see you"

Reva – "Save it O'Neil, you wanted me here, right? Okay, spill it...what do you want?"

Jeffrey – "First, I want to apologize to you Reva about what happened months ago. That wasn't supposed to take place, I tried to hold them off. I would never want you or our son to die"

Reva – "Thank you Jeffrey, despite the fact your apology is coming off late a year later. Colin by the way is well and enjoying life without you...he has a real father figure in his life. Now tell me Jeffrey, why do you want me here?"

Jeffrey – "It's the Ultimate Force.... they're not done with you or anyone of us yet"

He motioned her of taking a seat, but Reva was unsure of what to think. From the look in his eyes, Reva can see how serious he was about this. Taking a seat, Reva started listening to Jeffrey while Agent Harrison and a couple other agents were listening on the other side of the interrogation room. Reva being the one who knew Jeffrey can get them information that's needed for the long run against the Ultimate Force.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Santos Residence

Michelle was upstairs getting ready for her nightshift over at Cedars Hospital until she heard a knock on the door. Hearing Hope telling her that she was going to answer it, Michelle thought it was Danny coming home from running errands for the house including his club. But as Michelle was about to leave the room, the surgeon immediately heard her daughter scream.

Michelle - "Hope? Hope, are you okay?!"

Running down the stairs and into the hallway, Michelle saw Mathis, the man that Danny told her all about a couple months back hold her daughter back. Her eyes widen open seeing him hold a knife to Hope's neck while motioning Michelle to be quiet.

Hope – "Mom, what's going on? Why is he here?"

Mathis – "It's okay Hope, your mommy is going to be the one over here who's going to help me out. Right Michelle

Michelle – "Son of a.... what are you doing in MY home!? Our home!? You're lucky my husband isn't here right now"

Mathis – "Do you think I am afraid of your husband, the big bad former mob boss who's gotten soft over the years? He don't scare me at all"

Michelle – "Who the hell are you and what do you want with me, us, our family!?"

Mathis – "I'll tell you everything that you need to know.... that is if you want to see your daughter live in the end"

Michelle looked on in disgust as the man held the knife to Hope's throat. Hope was terrified of him, someone both her and her mom thought would never break into their home like this, but here he is. If Danny was here, this person would be dead fish right about now. But what would he want Michelle to do? She hoped it wasn't anything nasty or something involving herself and Hope.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Bauer Cabin

Mindy was in the kitchen making lunch for Rick until she heard her cell pone notify her of a text. Taking out her phone and seeing that it's from Andy saying to meet her outside. Putting everything down Mindy went to the front door as Rick's in the other room and watched TV, which was a good thing since her husband didn't have to see Andy, who Mindy saw when she opened the door.

Andy – "Hey Mindy"

Mindy – "Andy, what are you doing here?"

Andy – "I just wanted to say goodbye Mindy. I'm going to visit my daughter in Oakdale just to check up on her for the time being"

Mindy – "Oh well.... I understand Andy, just come back to me safe in one piece, okay? We need you.... I need you too"

Andy – "As of now it's better to give you space, we don't want Rick to find out anything between us. Not only that but Sonni won't come after you guys"

Mindy – "And what if she does?"

Andy – "Hey...."

Andy wraps his arms about Mindy and brings her closer to him before caressing her face. He reminded herself not to get wrapped into anything with Mindy despite the mess they made together.

Andy – "If anything happens, you know I am one call a way Mindy. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you and Rick, count on that"

Mindy – "I'm just scared...if Rick finds out about our affair, then I may be all alone Andy. That can't happen"

Rick – "So it is true, the two of you did sleep together"

Mindy and Andy look behind them to see Rick, confused but angry at the same time after figuring everything out. Mindy never wanted it to come out like this, but Rick wasn't dumb. The last time he saw them together when the break in happened a couple week ago, the doctor knew something was up. And here they are all together with Rick not giving a damn at all about what excuses were about to come out of their mouths...it's time for them to face the consequences.

END OF EPISODE 22