Episode 21 - (Part 2/November Sweeps)

Company's

On her way to the restaurant to meet up with her brother, Marina and Henry for breakfast, this morning, Marah remembered the phone call she had with her dad earlier explaining what was going on as it had her worried. They were about to go in and find Colin as Marah prayed silently to make sure her parents, Jonathan and Tammy including her little brother can all come back safe and sound. It was times like these she wished she had Tony by her side to comfort her and tell Marah that everything is gonna be alright. Marah remembered when Tony was there for her mom while a stalker was coming after the slut of Springfield as he gained respect from her, then eventually Joshua later on. All of this stuff that's going on right now could have all been prevented if dad and Jonathan had told h Reva the truth from the start, but Joshua told her it was more complicated than she thought. Then again, her parents wouldn't be together right now if it wasn't for Jeffrey's death, all of it was frustrating and she wished it was over. Arriving at Company's , Marah gets out before she comes inside, then right out of the bat she sees Ray and Tony as she smiled.

Marah - "That's them"

Marah walks up to the two who were having breakfast as she cleared her throat causing the guys attention to the blonde. Tony smiled at the sight of seeing Marah, but to be honest he always loves it when he see's her.

Marah - "Well hello guys, hope I am not disturbing you guys on your breakfast?"

Ray - "Actually no you weren't, it's good to see you this morning Marah. How are your parents? I heard what happened to Colin over the news"

Tony - "Heard what happened to Colin? I never heard anything"

Ray - "Oh shoot Tony, I am so sorry that Danny and I didn't tell you"

Marah - "It's okay Ray, I can tell him"

Marah who took a free seat from a table sat down next to Tony who was curious but fearful of what she was going to say.

Marah - "Tony, my brother was kidnapped a couple days ago"

Tony - "Kidnapped? By whom?"

Marah - "Criminals, that's who kidnapped him Tony but the good news is my mom, dad, brother and cousins are looking for him with the FBI"

Tony - "Oh Marah, I am so sorry that happened to your brother"

Tony reached over and hugged Marah which surprised her and Ray. Marah didn't mind the hug though and as Tony pulled away she could see the concern and worry in her eyes.

Tony - "Hey, look, your brother is gonna be okay Marah. I think he'll be okay and when he's found, you and your family are going to reunite with him. I wish I could do something to help out"

Marah - "Your prayers for Colin's safety would be great, but if you see or hear anything suspiciously, call the Springfield Police Department"

Tony - "Will do....hey Ray, I am going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back"

Ray - "Sure hermano, take your time"

Tony - "Will you be here when I come back Marah?"

Marah - "Yes, I am actually waiting on my brother and his son, my nephew. My sister in law owns the place though she can be all over the place, but I am not going anywhere"

Tony nodded and smiled before he went to the bathroom. Marah sat down next to Ray as she made sure the coast was clear so that Tony didn't hear what she asks Tony.

Marah - "How is he Ray? Really, does his memory come back?"

Ray nods.

Ray - "Piece by piece he's getting them back but not all at once which is very good. Why do you ask?"