Episode 14

Cross Creek

Driving to his mom and Joshua's home with Tammy, the man wasn't sure how all of them were going to react to the news. It wasn't going to be only Joshua and Reva but also Billy and Vanessa too. Jonathan wanted them there since he considered the two close and family as well. All of them were going to be shocked by what they saw when the two came through the door. Jonathan already had a little bit of an argument with his mom since Reva felt like Jonathan was hiding something from him. All the man wanted for his mom was to understand what's going on but also to see that her niece was alive and well would take the shock out of everyone. For Tammy, of course there's the nervousness of seeing her family, well part of her family since they all thought Tammy died. Telling Jonathan the rest of the details when the two of them had breakfast this morning, more of this was complicated. But the two of them were used to the odds being stacked in their favor, as they pulled up to cross creek seeing Billy and Vanessa's car. Well, they were already here and waiting for them, so it was time as Jonathan parked near their car, turning off the ignition.

Jonathan - "Here we are Tammy, you ready to see you aunt Reva, Joshua, Billy, and Vanessa?"

Tammy - "I'm ready Jonathan, i'm just...nervous and scared. I mean how are they going to react when we tell them everything?"

Jonathan - "It's okay Tammy, remember, were in this together. I got your back a hundred percent, from the beginning s till the very end"

Tammy - "That's right, we got this Jonathan. *Takes deep breath* "Okay, i'm ready"

Jonathan smiles and kisses Tammy before the two step out of the truck together. Walking up to Cross Creek, Jonathan rings the doorbell and before you know it, the door opens immediately. Joshua was on the other side when he opened it starting to see Jonathan. He was in the living room talking to Billy on business matters for Lewis Constructions when Billy came at Jonathan's request, so at least it was time for them to kill until they got here.

Jonathan - "Hey Joshua"

Joshua - "Jonathan, hey, is everything alright? Reva told me about your-"

Seeing Tammy next to Jonathan, Joshua was silent and stunned from seeing Cassie's daughter. This was the girl who was like a daughter to him, the one who he thought died on that tragic night, stood there next to Jonathan. Tammy smiled and immediately hugged the older man, someone she's viewed as a father figure when Joshua married her mom despite all of the crazy chaos he caused with Cassie over Reva.

Tammy - "Hey Joshua...i'm so glad to see you"

Joshua - "Tammy...what in the world...how? You died that night in the hospital, Jonathan, myself, your mom...oh my god your mom won't believe this"

Jonathan - "Yeah, about that...how about we come inside. Mom, Billy and Vanessa are here right?"

Joshua - "Yes, well except for Vanessa. She's at the press conference for Spaulding/Lewis today to support Bill and Lizzie. Was this...well...was Tammy, what you were going to tell her about?"

Jonathan - "That's correct, but actually it's okay Vanessa isn't here when I thought about it. Billy can fill her in later, Tammy and I need to talk to you guy and its important"

Reva - "Jonathan!? Is that you!? What's going-"

Reva stood there like she had seen a ghost when she approached the door. To her, she's seen a lot of strange things take place in Springfield, but this was unbelievable, her niece was alive after they buried her deep into the ground. Regardless of the differences she had with her sister over Joshua or anything else, burying a child, one of her own was something Reva never wanted to see her sister do. Reva's jaw quivers, feeling the emotions starting to kick in, like she didn't know what to do.