Episode 7 - (Bauer BBQ/4th Of July Edition)

Dean immediately got up from the ground and ran away from the scenery, the group of people, from Rafe, Daisy, Frank, Buzz, Carly, Jude and Zach who were checking on Harley and Natalia who fainted. He had to get out of here, he had to leave the Bauer BBQ from having an experience, a PTSD experience from his days when he was in the Marines and in the field with his comrades. Not all of them died but some of them never made it, and Dean has never spoken to anyone about his experiences, the good and the bad when he was with the Marines. Dean formed a lot of relationships as some of his comrades were still alive, some of the others died due to their injuries, the medication they've taken, the demons they went through in their lives, all of it was hard for them. Being around the people at the BBQ wasn't the issue, it was seeing Harley and Natalia who fainted made him have this experience. It became way too much for him and the only thing he had to do was leave now before it gets worse. Rafe went after him as he caught up with Dean before opening  the door.

Rafe - "Dean wait up!"

Dean - "I'm getting out of here kid, I don't need to be here anymore"

Rafe - "But why!? You were doing great, talking to everyone you spoke too, you had a great time until...well you know what happened"

Dean - "It wasn't my intention for them to fait like that or take them by surprise. I've never seen them before in my entire life"

Rafe - "Those people...one of them was my mom and one of them was someone my dad was with back then...well both of them used to be together with my dad at different times"

Dean - "Back then? Like a long time ago?"

Rafe - "It's complicated Dean and hard to explain. I don't think you would understand"

Dean - "Then why would both look at me like that? And why did they call me Gus at the same time? Who's Gus?"

Scratching the back of his head, Rafe looked down and Gus knew Dean was hiding something. The kid was holding something back, something he wasn't being straight with Gust on from the get go they first met.

Rafe - "Gus....Gus Airtoro is my father and he looks exactly like you"

Dean was perplexed and did not understand Rafe's explanation at first. How the hell did this Gus guy look like Dean in the first place?

Dean - "What? How is that possible?"

Rafe took out a picture from his wallet and showed it to Dean.The man was aghast seeing the picture of Rafe's father in Gus Airtoro, but why was he showing this to him now? Dean narrows his eyes while looking at the kid.

Dean - "Wait a minute, you knew that I looked like your father since the day we met. And when you invited me to the Bauer BBQ...and talking to those people you're closest too...I saw how they looked at me"

Rafe - "I think...I think they thought you were Gus, Dean, that's why?"

Dean - "Well i'm not Dean kid, I am Dean....Dean Frame, not some guy who looks at me and someone who I don't even know. Is that who they think I am?

Rafe slowly nods and almost looked guilty for confirming it.

Rafe - "I believe so or they think even though you're not Gus, you must be related to him or somewhat"

Dean - "Related to him? Hell no, I don't even know any Gus Airtoro or anyone else related to him. Why the hell didn't you tell me about him from the start!?"

Rafe - "I...I didn't think you would have cared for Dean. We just met a couple months ago too, you were just a stranger to me, though when I saw your face I thought of my dad"