Find Your Light - Episode 1

Cedar's Hospital

Beth, Lillian, Buzz, Vanessa, Billy, Daisy, and James arrived at Cedar's when Beth got the call from Phillip about Lizzie. So, they all hurried down there before they went to the emergency section of the hospital. Rosita led them to the room as they followed her and when the group showed up, they saw Lizzie in the hospital bed. Henry who was with his uncle James and Daisy immediately ran to his mom who caught the boy in her arms. Phillip and Bill watched as they were happy to see mother and son reunite after half a year.

Henry – "Mommy!"

Lizzie – *Sadly smiles and hugs her son* "Hey Henry, I missed you so much. You've grown so much, haven't you my sweet boy?"

Beth – "Lizzie!"

Lizzie – *Smiles* "Hey mom"

Beth - *Hugs Lizzie and cries at the same time* "You're alive, my sweet baby girl is alive. We all missed you so much!"

Lizzie – *Giggles a bit* "Easy mom, you're going to crush me. At least Henry was a little lighter when we hugged"

Henry – "What happened mom? Where were you? We all got worried and thought you died. You're you not leaving us again, right?"

Lizzie – "The only thing you need to know is that I am not going anywhere. Mommy is staying here for a very long time"

Henry – "YAY!"

Phillip – "How about we give Henry some alone time with his mom and dad? I think they all deserve it guys"

Phillip left the room with Billy, Vanessa, Beth, Buzz, Lillian, Daisy and Jeremy. Bill, Lizzie, and Henry stayed in the room and started having family time with each other while the others were outside the room.

Beth – "What happened out there? Who had Lizzie all this time Phillip?"

Phillip – "That would be.... Grady.... Grady Foley"

Lillian – "Grady Foley? I thought he died"

Vanessa – "You're kidding us, right?"

Billy – "Grady was also the one who kidnapped Lizzie too if I am correct"

Buzz – "But Grady fell from a cliff ten years ago....and he survived? How?"

Phillip – "It's a long story but Grady is responsible for keeping Lizzie away from us. Right now, he's at the SPD since Remy and Rafe are taking him there right now. He won't hurt anyone...anymore"

Beth hugged Phillip who wiped her tears while everyone was still processing Grady's return but also the fact, he's responsible for Lizzie's predicament. While they wanted to believe what Phillip said at the end was true, in the back of their minds, most feared the worse now that Grady is back. The law may handle him, but it wouldn't enough this tie. For now, as Bill watched Henry and Lizzie play around, he still thought of how he could have lost his wife and the mother of his child to Grady. For the time being, Bill would focus on his family, but he wasn't going to forget Grady's role in all of this, no one else should at all.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Bauer Cabin

Rick stormed inside and made sure he didn't fall since he's using crutches while Mindy and Andy followed him. Rick was hurt when he realized they had an affair behind his back this entire time. From the way they were close and how Rick would see Andy comforting Mindy, he thought something happened and Andy was the one protecting Mindy. Yeah, Andy was doing more than protecting alright, he was sleeping with his wife.