Episode 2

Cedar's Hospital

Doing her usual rounds Leah took down notes from visiting, seeing patients, asking them if they needed anything. But at the same time she still couldn't believe that Mindy cheated on her dad with some other guy that she didn't know. Now her dad wasn't perfect himself and made a lot of mistakes, even ones that cost him his marriage, relationship with her mother Mel. They weren't together anymore and were with other people, her mom with Cyrus and her dad with Mindy but what Mindy did was just plain wrong. Leah didn't know the real reason she was doing this, but it wouldn't matter. In the end Mindy hurt her father, who's still recovering from his injuries, but a part of her wanted to tell Rick of what she's been up too. Then again, another part of her is telling herself to back off and let Mindy tell him when the time was right. Finishing her rounds, Leah goes back to the nurses desk before hearing her cell phone ring. Taking it out and placing the folders on the counter, she saw a text from her dead asking how everything was going but before she was about to answer, another text came. It was from Mindy as Leah glared at the text, asking Leah to meet her somewhere before she shook her head, then Rosita came to the desk.

Leah - "That bitch"

Rosita - "Everything okay?"

Leah was startled when he heard Rosita's voice and almost dropped her phone before catching it, then putting it in her pocket. The screen of her phone or the phone itself would just brake, as Leah would have no other choice to get a new cell phone

Leah - *Nervously smiles* "Oh me? Everything is just peachy Rosita, how are you?"

Rosita - "Everything isn't peachy Leah, what's going on?"

Leah - "Come with me"

Leah looked around and then took Rosita's hand before they went to one of the break rooms. Closing the door behind her, Leah was glad no one is here for the moment. Rosita though wondered what her friend was up to or what trouble she caused since sometimes Leah can be in her moments, good or bad.

Rosita - "Okay, Leah, what's going on? What's wrong? Tell me?

Leah - "Mindy....she slept with someone else behind my dad's back"

Rosita - "She did what? How do you know?"

Leah - "The day of the super bowl party that dad had over his house. Remember when Mindy accidentally cut herself then ran upstairs? Before that she snapped on Holly and answered the phone, I went upstairs to check in on her. I was about to go in to the room but then Mindy was on her cell phone talking to someone named Sonni, then mentioned their affair they were having"

Rosita - "Oh Leah, I am so sorry to hear that, what else happened after that?"

Leah - "So am I Rosita, mom found me listening to the conversation but asked if everything was okay. Which of course, I gave her a yes answer, but Mindy for sure has been cheating on dad and I don't know what to do next. No matter what happens...dad is not going to take this well"

Leah looked down sad, leaning back against the door in defeat before Rosita hugged her friend. Leah thought that her dad and Mindy had a real fair shot this time after tying the knot together. They were married for now eleven years, dad hasn't cheated on Mindy in the past but now Mindy is doing it and it wasn't right or fair to Leah's father. She knew what it was like to have a family when her parents got married together, everything was so right in the world before it came crashing down. The lies that Rick got himself involved in, especially after the scandal that broke out of his role of Ross Marler's plan crashing down partly because of Rick too despite Phillip being the mastermind behind it. The real kicker was when Rick cheated behind Mel's back and that's what caused the divorce to happen. Leah never was the same after that and made up being attacked so that her parents could get back together. But it couldn't work and Leah understood that people like her father were not perfect. Mindy wasn't perfect too, she still hurt Leah's dad, so that couldn't go away. But what was Leah going to do next? Tell her father or just keep her mouth shut? That is what she still wondered despite everything she knows thus far...