Episode 19 - (February Sweeps/Part 1)

Springfield University

After Jason and the rest of his class dismissed, he left the room and took out his cell phone checking his messages. Seeing one of Zach's texts for him to meet up at his dorm room, he smiled and responded back that he would like to meet him there too. After their last encounter at the Bauer BBQ, they both decided to give each other space for the time being. It was embarrassing that Blake caught them, and that's why he's trying to avoid his parents. Jason didn't want to explain anything until he was ready honestly. Not paying attention, Jason bumped into Zach as he dropped his phone.

Jason – *Smiles a bit* "Zach"

Zach – *Smiles* "Hey Jason, let me help you out with that"

Zach reached down and picked up Jason's phone at the same time Jason did. His hand brushed against Zach's hand as they felt that connection all over again.

Zach – "Uh.... here's your phone Jason* "Gives Jason his phone*

Jason – "Thanks. I got your text by the way just now; class is over so maybe we can talk privately?"

Zach – "Of course, we need to discuss our kiss at the Bauer BBQ. Follow me"

Following Zach to his dorm room, Jason had the urge to throw Zach against the wall and have his way with him. But for now, he would behave himself and just talk to him first before they made any major moves. When approaching the dorm room, Zach opened the door for Jason to come which he did before Zach came in and closed the door behind him.

Jason – "So here we are..."

Zach – "Yes...here we are...alone...finally thank god"

Zach pulled Jason in for another kiss which caught the son of Ross and Blake Marler off guard. Jason didn't expect them to start of their conversation like this, but he didn't mind it all. Settling it, he kiss her back as the two fell back on Zach's bed. Both pulled their shirts off before Zac reached for Jason's pants and started to unbuckle him, but Jason stopped it

Jason – "Zach wait..."

Zach – "What's wrong? You don't want this do you?"

Jason – "No, actually l do Zach...I want this...and I want you, no one else. Ever since the first day we met, something was there between us...but we never explored it"

Zach – "I.... l want you too Jason. This is something that's so hard to explain but, l don't want this to end. Can we take it slow and see where it leads us, Jason?"

Jason - *Smiles* "Yes...yes we can Zach Spaulding"

Leaning down Jason kissed Zach again as both men continued to undress each other. Both their pants and boxers were thrown to the side of Zach's dorm room. Yanking him down below, Zach flipped Jason over and he was on top of him. Caressing his face, Zach, bare as the day he was born, kissed Jason before he dragged those lips of his down to the harden organ of his body then stopped. Looking up at his new lover, Jason nodded in approval as Zach started to taste him causing Jason to moan in pleasure.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cedar's Hospital

At her desk, Janet looks over the previous files her assistant placed on her desk earlier today. One of the files included a patient at the mental facility that had to be approved sane in order to be released. This one looked very intriguing to her the psychiatrist herself and reading the history, Janet had to look more into this since it could affect others before moving forward. Hearing a knock on the door Janet looks up.