Find Your Light - Episode 6 (Last Episode)

Cross Creek

Pulling up to the cabin, Joshua parked the truck before he got out and grabbed the bags from the back. Everything that he and Reva have gone through was still on his mind after Tangie told him about Dylan. The plan that Billy suggested to Joshua is something the man didn't like to do at first since it could affect the mother of his child, but Joshua had a right to find out. When opened the door and came in he heard Reva come down the stairs who noticed her husband.

Reva – "Joshua!? Is that you!?"

Joshua – "Yes, it's me Reva. I just got home from the store after picking up a couple of things. Is everything alright?"

Reva – "Colin is in his room doing homework right now last time I check but everything's okay UI guess"

Joshua – "Reva, we need to talk about Dylan"

Reva – "Oh, do we have to Joshua?"

Joshua – "Yes Reva, it's important we address this issue before moving forward. Let's go into the living room to talk"

Reva reluctantly followed Joshua to the living room before both sat down together before Josh spoke. Joshua placed the bags on the floor as he would take care of it later.

Joshua – "Reva, this revelation that Dylan is my son is completely bothering you and don't say it's not. It rattles you that I have a child with Tangie , who's returned out of nowhere"

Reva – "Damn right it bothers me Joshua, after all this time do you expect me to really pretend that it's nothing. What if Tangie is playing around and still wants you?"

Joshua – "Tangie doesn't want me, I didn't get that vibe or feeling from her. She seemed sincere but...."

Reva – "But what?"

Joshua – "After having a talk with Billy and Vanessa, Billy came up with something that I should of thought of the moment Tangie telling about Dylan"

Reva – "What's that?"

Joshua – "A DNA test"

Reva – "A DNA test to see if Dylan really your son is?"

Joshua – "Yes, that's the only way we can put an end to this Reva. Tangie has to know before we move fowrd"

Reva – "Okay, but what if she doesn't agree to this Joshua? What if she refuses?"

Joshua – "Allow me to handle Tangie Reva, she'll listen and then agree to this DNA text. For Tangie to tell me without show me all the details, it just feels fishy to me"

Reva – "And if the test shows Dylan is really your son, what's going to happen?"

Joshua – "Then I want us to embrace and take it head on. Dylan deserves to be a part of this family if the test does hold up to show I am the father, it won't affect us in the long term if that's what you think"

Reva – "You got me bud; I don't want to lose you over this but it's Tangie that I don't trust. She could be playing a game, and, in the end, you'll leave me hanging like- "

Joshua – "Stop right there, don't even say it Reva and complete that last sentence. Tangie won't come between us, I wouldn't leave her for anything, not even the son she claims is mine. I love you Reva and what we have will last forever"

Reva – "I love you too Joshua, and i'll trust you on this but, just come back to me bud when this is all over"

Joshua smiled and leaned in before kissing Reva softly while he held her in his arms. Kissing Reva back, their kiss lasted a couple of minutes before it broke and the two hugged. While Joshua was confident of how this can work, Reva didn't trust Tangie. Dylan was just an innocent victim of this mess that Tangie started, but it's possible Joshua will feel sorry for her. If that happens, Reva may lose it and, in the end, loose Joshua forever.