Episode 16

Company

On her way to meet up with Natalia and a couple of Emma & Francesca's friends for ice cream at Company, as she stops at a red light. Her phone goes off notifying her of a text. Since it was on a handler connected to the radio, Olivia saw the text was from one of the investors for the Beacon Hotel saying one of the other investors was arrested for embezzlement which made Olivia annoyed, even ticked off. That was the second time in a row this week since another one of her investors were arrested for gambling, using the money that was supposed to be for the hotel which sucked big time. At least the others were not going to turn their backs on Olivia and do any harm , but the thought of Alan-Michael's offer that one night he made to her was still on the table. Maybe she should go for it, accept the deal but could she still trust Alan-Michael? Shaking her head, Olivia pulls up at Company's and parks her car before getting out. Paying for parking on the meter, she walks inside the restaurant seeing her wife, Emma, Francesca and her friends at a table with menus.

Olivia - *Smiles* "Well hello everyone, looks like you all started without me"

Natalia - "Hey Olivia, the kids were eager to go ahead and order so I let them get whatever they want. They're still looking"

Olivia kisses Natalia before Olivia sits down at the table with her wife and the children. Olivia kisses Emma and Francesca who were sitting next to each other, then waves at their friends too.

Natalia - "How's your day going so far Olivia?"

Olivia - "Good from straight to concerning, I got bad news about the hotel for our funding's. One of our investors got in trouble with the law, he's arrested "

Natalia - "When was this?"

Olivia - "Today, just now and when I thought it couldn't get worse from losing the last investor due to him getting arrested the last time, this happens. I'll need to get new investors, new funding at some point since i'll be cutting the last two out"

Natalia puts her hand on Olivia's, seeing how upset she is about it based on how she looks right now. The Beacon Hotel is Olivia's pride and joy from the hard work she put in even after Cassie left. She has her family and friends, but without work Olivia has nothing to do despite having many opportunities in Springfield to choose from.

Natalia - "I'm sorry to hear about it Olivia, you'll find ones who won't turn his or hers back against you. I know a couple of people who would love to invest with you. When were done here i'll give you the information"

Olivia - "Thanks Natalia, I don't mind the help and I can look into them later when you tell me everything. But there is one investor, someone who can help with funding for the hotel. Alan-Michael"

Natalia - "Alan-Michael as in...Alan-Michael Spaulding? How?"

Olivia - "A couple nights ago, as I forgot to tell you this but, the man made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. He can give me the funding for the Beacon Hotel"

Natalia - "But there's a catch right? You know there's always a catch with the Spauldings right?"

Olivia looked around at the table and saw the girls chatting with her friends which is good. She didn't want their daughters listening to this next part, especially for Emma that would make her sad if she did, despite their daughter not involved in Spaulding a lot. She was into things kids are into these days and not into big business but Olivia knew when Emma was old enough she could do whatever she wanted.

Olivia - *Sighs* "If I give him the stocks that Emma and I have that is, then he'll do the funding for the hotel Natalia"

Natalia was shocked at first, but then the reaction on her face was no surprise at all.These were the Spaldings, the ones who stab each other in the back and have no remorse for their actions. Did Alan-Michael know what he was doing to his own family? Bill and Lizzie, despite how Olivia felt about them, even Lizzie didn't deserve to be betrayed by Olivia because of this.