Harry rolled his head back with a low moan when he felt him sitting down on his cock and boy did he miss being inside him.

The omega slowly started bouncing on his cock as he looked at Harry, he gasped quietly when he went faster and harder, practically forcing Harry's whole cock inside him every time.

He leaned down and hid his face in Harry's neck as he moved his big jiggled ass up and down. Harry took a hold of his omega's ass, squeezing every once in a while as he was bringing him up and down making the omega whimper in his neck then held onto Louis' panties so it wouldn't get in the way.

He sucked on his neck so that he would muffle his moans and held onto Harry's hand as he came hard in between them. For a moment he was shocked because he came so easily but then his mouth fell open when he felt Harry's knot forming, stretching out his rim then shut his eyes as he just took it.

Harry whispered in his ear, "You look so beautiful like this, all filled with my seeds..." then he kissed the place under his ear as he kept on cumming inside him just like the old times... and by "the old times" I meant last weekend.

Louis' cheeks flushed deep shade of pink as his alpha picked him up in his arms while he was still inside him. The alpha went to the toilet and opened the shower then said quietly, "I really hope we didn't wake your parents up, that would have been awkward," and chuckled quietly as he got them both into the warm shower.

He slowly slid out of his tight hole when his knot fell then took off Louis' panties and threw them in the laundry basket that was in the toilet next to the shower.

He kissed Louis softly and whispered against his lips, "You were so amazing baby, I hope you feel better now, what happened when I was gone?" and started cleaning off Louis' body while looking at him.

Louis shrugged and said, "I will tell you later... not now," and leaned into his alpha as he let him clean them up. He loved it when his alpha would take care of him like that and it made him feel like he was Harry's baby.

--

It was the next day and Louis still didn't tell Harry what was wrong. He thought he would just brush it off as if nothing happened but that's not how life works.

Louis woke up and immediately rushed to the toilet to throw up. He was again in the same place, in the same position, vomiting his gut out as tears streamed down his face because he just hates vomiting.

The alpha heard his omega vomiting and immediately ran to the toilet to check up on him. He sat down behind him while rubbing his back and whispered, "Shh baby I'm right here, let's get you to the doctor my love, can't stand seeing you like this okay?" and kissed his hair softly.

He was really worried about his omega and couldn't stand the idea of his baby being in pain like that. He didn't like the fact that his omega was suffering and he had nothing to do about it. He would rather take his pain and replace it with his own health than watch his omega suffer like this.

The alpha flushed down the toilet and slowly helped his omega stand up. Louis used the mouthwash and brushed his teeth so that he could get rid of smell and taste in his tongue.

He just absolutely hated it.

Harry was also brushing his teeth with the extra new toothbrush he saw in the cabinet of Louis' toilet while watching his omega through the mirror seeing how pale his skin became and how weak he looked.

After they rinsed their mouths, the alpha picked him up in his arms and carried him inside so he could lay him on the bed then whispered, "We're going to eat then we're taking you to the doctor alright?" and kissed him softly.