Chapter 77

[A/N]: Thank you for your patience! Here's a chapter, enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment :) xx

After making love in every room of their mansion so currently they are showering together while Harry was prepping his omega with kisses. He whispered in his ear, "I know you don't forgive me and I don't blame you," and placed a kiss on his neck while he had his large hands on top of his baby bump.

Louis shut his eyes while resting against his alpha for balance and said, "Let's talk about this after our shower," and slowly turned around to face him. He cupped his cheeks while the shower was running over their naked bodies and rested his forehead against his as he whispered, "Our triplets aren't here yet and we're already fighting."

At the mention of their triplets, Harry rubbed his hands over his omega's baby bump and said sincerely, "I just go crazy when I see you with somebody else. The thought of you not being in my life anymore hurts."

Louis looked into his eyes, trying his hardest not to cry but ends up tearing up anyway and said, "I'm sorry for being a stubborn omega, you didn't need that with everything going on –"

The alpha cut him off by saying, "No, I'm the one who is supposed to apologize. You are pregnant with our triplets and I just started ignoring you. It was so immature on my side and you didn't even cheat on me."

Louis cupped his alpha's cheeks, watching him rest his cheek against his palm helplessly and said, "I stopped talking to him and I let him know that I won't interact with him anymore. I don't care if he thinks I'm being odd. I just want you to be happy."

"I kind of went through your phone while you were asleep and saw the conversation. I'm being honest because I don't want you to find out about it and hate me more," Harry rambled on nervously.

Louis wrapped his arms around his alpha's neck and brought him to his level to kiss him passionately. When they pulled away, they were both breathless and trying to catch their breath. Harry asked with a smile, "What was that for? I'm not complaining obviously –"

The omega shrugged and said, "It was just to stop you from rambling," and closed the shower. He wrapped a towel around himself while his alpha said with a proud smile, "Maybe I should go through your phone more often."

"Don't push it."

"Sorry," Harry said as he wrapped a towel around his waist and added, "For someone who said that we should talk about it after the shower, I think we talked it out."

Louis dropped the towel on the ground and started wearing his aqua panties then said, "What I meant was that we should talk about what to do now. I forgive you for everything, I'm ready to put everything behind but with one condition," and wore his oversized maternity jumper over his head carefully.

Harry dropped his towel to the ground next to his omega and started wearing his boxers as he asked, "What is it?" and crossed his arms over his chest while watching his omega carefully to check if he needed help.

Louis held both of his hands and said while not meeting his gaze, "The way you treated me was scary and I want you to not treat me like that ever again," and looked up at him with his eyes filled with hope.

Harry cupped his cheeks and kissed his softly then when they pulled away, he said, "Of course, princess, you know I didn't mean to be like that. I was just angry at you."

The omega nodded and sighed for a moment, they stayed in silence then said, "I can't stand too long, my feet hurt and I'm carrying your triplets."

Harry chuckled and said, "I'm so sorry, come on, let's get you something to eat. After the activities we have done, you're probably hungry," and wrapped one arm around his waist as he walked him to the elevator.

Once they reached the kitchen, Louis was sitting on one of the couches and sighed in relief because his whole body was hurting. The pregnancy was difficult for the poor omega but he didn't like to complain too much. He rubbed his baby bump while waiting for his alpha to bring him some food.

However, the omega spent his time thinking of so many things including baby names and a doctor's appointment. He really wants to see his pups and has missed hearing their heartbeat. That was the thing that he wanted to discuss with his alpha after the shower. He knows that Harry won't say no and obviously, the omega won't let Justin be his doctor.

Louis knows that his alpha has been annoyed over the Justin topic but he wants to see how his alpha is going to handle everything. Especially since he got used to Dr. Jefferson, he doesn't want to change doctors or hospitals just because of one alpha doctor. At the same time, he's afraid that he might disagree with his husband on that topic so starting the conversation was making him nervous.

"Louis? Darling, is everything alright? You seem kind of off. Don't tell me you're already sleepy, I made you and our pups some food," as he set the food in front of him and sat at the edge of the couch while rubbing his knee.

Louis smiled and shook his head as he said, "Everything is perfectly fine, don't worry about me," and sat up slowly as he added, "I just wanted to ask you something."

Harry handed him his plate and said with his eyebrows furrowed, "Anything for you, my love."

The omega took a bite while thinking of a way to ask the question and asked after a minute, "Am I going to change the hospital?"

His curly haired husband was a bit confused for a moment before he realized what he meant and said, "I don't think it's fair of me to change the hospital just because of one doctor that wants to sleep with you."

The omega's face went confused and said, "You're okay with it? I don't want you getting angry at me again."

Harry nodded and said with a gentle smile, "Of course, it's near our house and it's one of the best in the country. I'm not risking anything for him," and pecked his lips as he added, "Now eat up."

Question of the day: Why is Harry calm about his omega going back to the hospital where Justin is in?